Is there anything worse than.........

by ozziepost 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

...being absolutely desperate for a bloody good shite, and having nowhere to boldly go!

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Uh-oh, this thread can only go downhill from there. And I for one am looking forward to it.

• happehanna
    happehanna

A wet toilet seat!

• five_crew
    five_crew

sitting on the toilet in the middle of the night and the lid lifted. There is nothing worse than that cold water on your behind when yuo are half asleep. Wakes you up in a heartbeat.

• Richie
    Richie

Or a mosquito buzzing around your head as you're trying to sleep.....then when you want to swipe it, you can't find or hear this fly.....then when you go back to bed you hear the fly buzzing again.....brrrrrrrr

Richie :*)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

When you sit down to take a poo and you tuck the Family Lineage in so as not to spill any Golden Treasure on the czarina's bathroom floor, and then the toilet seat slides slightly to the left, trapping the end of the aforementioned Family Lineage between the toilet seat and the rim of the bowl. The full weight of the Heir pushing down on the Family Lineage, trapping it between a Toilet Pot and a Hard Place. I really felt the pinch, I can tell you.

It hurt so bad, there are no words to describe it. I actually couldn't scream. I couldn't breathe.

I had a bruise for over a week.

CZAR

• Celtic
    Celtic

Emoticons

Oh and two weeks ago I went to the loo thinking my todger was facing down when in fact the opposite was the case, anyway the pee squirted straight back up in the air, narrowly missing my face and went all over my jeans which were around my ankles. I was then left with trying to stop the poo from exiting whilst carefully trying to extricate my jeans from my legs, very very annoying. Also going for a pee on a very windy day, especially when the wind is howling outside from many different directions at once, you squeeze the darn thing to let the pressure build up to maximum flow verosity, hoping the jet will hit the ground, instead it does this mad figure of eight in midair and comes back to attack you, you're then left trying to hop out of the way, whilst doing your best to be discreet at same time. Grrrrrr.

Celtic

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

You're sitting on your patio, and you take a hearty sip from your drink, only to discover that's not ice in your mouth, but a wasp.

You are out camping, and wake up in the night to take a sip out of your can of Coke, only to find out the ants have beaten you to it.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Getting a concussion from a rock that was thrown into the bush, ended up richocheting off a tree and hitting you smack behind the ear, knocking you out cold

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

people who play games and lie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit