by badwillie 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlanF
    AlanF

I rest my case.

AlanF

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Alan,

What a numb-nuts,,this guy is,,and how he's got the nerve to even argue and think he's making solid points,,I scratch my head in amazement.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

dan:

You sound exactly like a JW who refuses to see his/her own religion as being a cult. The first step is to define cult in some non-threatening way. The second step is to dismiss all opposing comments as lies. Congratulations! You're doing an outstanding job!

There is not a power on earth or in Hell that could make me think twice about my faith

Lovely open-mindedness. What if your religion is wrong? If you won't even consider that a posibility then you might want to think about whether you're under cult mind control or not.

• toreador
    toreador

Pride is before a fall Dan.

Toreador

• dan
    dan

"Sorry, but I don't have time for that."

When you say you don't have time for something all you're really saying is that it's not a priority. God doesn't like it when you say He's not a priority. No wonder He's still testing you.

I respect people who put up an honest fight, but when you start name calling you just show the insecurities within yourself. I will not be a party to a debate with people who don't respect each other. Have a good day, gentlemen.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    but when you start name calling you just show the insecurities within yourself. I will not be a party to a debate with people who don't respect each other.

You'd rather nit-pick pronuciations of words, right?

• toreador
    toreador

If I were God I would dang sure people knew I existed instead of testing me as you are suggesting Dan.

Toreador

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yeah, well you're not god, dan is. So there.

• toota
    toota

I can't quite believe what I just read, Dan! I am deeply disappointed. For over twenty years I did what you are espousing. I finally decided that God was either too busy for me or run over by a truck. I think you'd be better off debating why the decimal system never really caught on.

• DIM
    DIM

like John Lydon said in the Public Image Ltd. song "God"

"god is a just a bitch / dog spelled backwards"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit