Let's bring these enemies of freedom and human decency down to their knees!

by Jonty Parkin 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Jonty and welcome to the board, you will find that here people express their minds freely, what you wrote is nothing to be censored some write much stronger things. There are thousands of people indignant with the leaders of the WT$ their deceit, manipulation, authoritarianism, and shameless exploitation of sacred things -God, religion- to aggressively and opportunistically promote their selfish interests. Most people in JW land sincerely and innocently believe that in this way they follow the truth.

I fired up the search engines well and truely and found 168 anti WT$ web sites large and small, expert and not so expert, that cover just about every aspect of JW history and ideology it's incredible the amount of detail you can find, many have really done their research! Some have put Russell's and Rutherford's books on the net with comments on their absurdities and contradictions.

For some info on the occult see www.thewatchtowerfiles.com/bloodlines/russell.htm

www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/russell.htm

www.blackpope.bravepages.com/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

www.bigwig.net/knots/nightmares/occult.htm

There is convincing evidence that Russell was a free mason and Rutherford a spiritualistic medium engaging in angel channeling.

Good luck with your search. Nick

• greendawn
    greendawn

www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/russell.htm Check this instead of first link above for occult associations.

• greendawn
    greendawn

www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/russell.html Check instead of second link above.

• mustang
    mustang

Mustang

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Jonty!

If you'll click on me name you'll see a few (a FEW???) choice thoughts I've posted about the Witchtower Babble & Trick Sassiety that I left about five years ago (after 30+ years).

They STILL have a ripple effect on me through my family and how they deal (or don't deal) with me, and have shredded up my entire world with all their nonsense.

I can certainly sympathize with the range of emotions that this cold-hearted and cruel pretend "religion" pulls out of many of us left in its wake.

MY answwer??? EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE the JWs that lurk and linger here and on other forums.....so they'll SEE for themselves all the nastiness and deception that goes on behind the WTS closed doors........the seeds of doubt are what the WTS fears most......

Hugs,

Annie.........who wonders whats up with the change and size in the font??????

Could it be...............DEEEEMONZ??? <GRIN>

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Greendawn,

That's one problem the WT faces. They forced so many of the web sites by active/Pro Jehovah's Witnesses off the net. If someone legitimately wanted to learn about the JW's they will find hundreds of ex/anti-JW sites and only a handful of positive JW sites including the WT's official site. This is what happened to me. When my friend told me he was studying with the JW's, I was curious about them and typed in "Jehovah's Witness" in a Google search. Just the fact that almost all of them were negative raised the red flag for me.

Devon

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

want to mark this page--interesting reading in those links. Lots of weirdness around the WT that's for sure...

• SpandauParade
    SpandauParade

Jonty, your passion is the full monty! I am with you. Let's go beat the hell out of the turds in the WT organization so that they can no longer impose their lies on us and others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit