Family Sercrets VIDEO HERE

by zev 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BTTT

(wish I could be more "creative" here!)

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thank you Blondie for the positive feedback. Mouthy wrote me and was generous enough to order my book because of the show! Now that's support!

I think the documentary is unbelievably positive considering the hell we lived through-none of us live with hate in our heart...I mean, can you imagine?-my sister, brother and I are all ex-communicated in one way or another but we think that is ridiculous (I mean Ronny was baptized before the Elders found out about the abuse and sent us home with our abuser-within 3 years he was disfellowshipped! How crazy is that? He needed therapy not shunning!). We were nuts when we were baptized anyway-none of us had any therapy of any kind before we were baptized. We did what we thought we should do (ie. going to meetings, service, baptism etc) to feel better. None of us felt better though, although it did give us temporary escape. Eventually we all had to face our demons.

I think this documentary will do much good by showing no matter how others try to drag you down, you can believe in yourself and realize that what others think of you is not more important than what you think of yourself.

We had to start over many times with no one to show us the way. If we can do it so can so many others.

Just today two strangers walked up to me and said how much the documentary meant to them.

I thank all of you for your support!

• zev
    zev

i got to see it lots of times, over and over again as i was doing the crossover from tape to digital. i also watched it as soon as i got it, and got home from work friday. i couldn't wait to see it. it was very moving, and well done.

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BTTT

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BTTT

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BTTT

• blondie
    blondie

Any comments from the viewers? I thought it was excellent in about 90% of the story mirrors my own. Here's to the courage of Donald, and his brother and sister and peace and happiness to them.

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Get the book...I am reading it. Was surprised to hear the FATHERS comments....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit