Family Sercrets VIDEO HERE

by zev 76 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zev
    zev

i have the first edition of the Family secrets video ready.

this edition is a LOW quality video of the show that aired in canada 2 weeks ago.

you can down load the video by RIGHT clicking HERE and then choose to "save link as" or "save target" as:

change the file name to save to : familysecrets. wmv

after your download is complete, locate the file and play it in a media player of your choosing.

i am working on higher quality editions, but i will need someone who can host a few hundred meg file for viewing these types.

if you can host such files, please email me at [email protected] and we can work out the details.

i may not be finished with the high quality video's until tommorow, as Gwen and i are going to a fund raiser for the New England Institute for Religious Research, where Steven Hassan will be speaking. i also hope to have audio of that available as well.

if you have any problems with the download please post it here. as well as any other comments.

thank you.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

zev

is this the name of the file

family-secrets-lowq-mono-11.025khz-16bit-176x144-15fpsx44kps.html

• blondie
    blondie

When I click on HERE, I go to a page which starts out "mysite.verizon" and brings up gobbledygook on the screen.

What am I doing wrong?

Blondie

• zev
    zev

technixcal difficulties, gimme a few minutes, i'll post back here.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

tap tap tap patiently waiting

Hi Blondie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**tap tap tap patiently waiting**

More coffee.... Lee... Blondie?......I have plenty more, LOL!

hugs,

Annie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Annie No I don't think I want coffee (see my post about not sleeping at all last night)

But if you have a sleeping potion I would definitely say YES to that

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(see my post about not sleeping at all last night)

Lee! I just went there after I posted here......we're playing board tag this morning!!!!

Chamomile TEA, perhaps?

hugs,

Annie

• zev
    zev

you can down load the video by RIGHT clicking HERE and then choose to "save link as" or "save target" as:

initially, it trys to save the file as htm or html, it must be changed to a WMV file!!!!!!!!

• zev
    zev

please keep this post to the top over the weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit