Are you Gay

by butterfly 55 Replies latest social relationships

• shamus
    shamus
    I'm quite happy, but I'm not a homosexual. There are several who post on this board. I hope this does NOT turn into a discussion on homosexuality, etc.

ROFLMAO! Why even say that?

Most gay people ran away.... if you want to join the MSN group for gay dubs, PM me and I'll send you the link.

• Valis
    Valis

Hey shamu..is it the same one we have in the Links section?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

Word to your sister in law, Valius.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Chris! Hey, como esta? How's it hanging buddy?

Chris

• Valis
    Valis

shhh Big T! The words hang and almsot done w/the semester should never ever be spoken......Chris is teetering on the verge of insanity or at least swallowing some draino...I had to stop two yesterday from trying to commit suicide by paper cut...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome butterfly - I wish I was even more empathetic to Gay people than I alraedy am -- I have one or 2 gay friends and I am not homophobic -- however, the WTBTS is homophobic. Me, I love women with such a passion that I wish 95% of the worlds men were Gay which would leave more women for me - -sorry I feel that way - but I do -- welcome again to the board and looking forward to your input,.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

hmmm valis responded 7 times to the are you gay thread... and who could miss him playing footsies with gumby.... what COULD this mean?

• Valis
    Valis

Yes I use Gumbicile as a doormat...

And yes 7 times...a dogly number indeed.

And on the eigth post he gave itsallgood a wedgie..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Yay! Jim I was hoping you would stop by!...Hope all is well and your book is finding success!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Hi Valis,

The book is a major reason for not participating much here lately, as I've been quite busy promoting it. I'm happy to say that in the short time it's been out, my novel has already gotten four 5-star reviews on Amazon.com. (Direct link to my book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1932560238/)

Thanks for asking!

And Chris......I'd wonder where you'd gotten off to. Haven't seen you since the San Francisco ACB Conference! Nice to hear from you!

Oh yeah, that reminds me, the 6th annual International Conference for gay & lesbian exJWs is being held in Miami Beach this coming October. Info at: http://www.gayxjw.org/acbconference/

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, nearly to the bottom of the first page and it's all str8 folx. :)

I'm outrageously bisexual - polyamorous too, which means everybody involved with me knows about everybody else.

But I was str8 and monogamous when I left. I left for reasons having more to do with the Golden Rule than with sexuality.

The Golden Rule and sex make a great combo, btw :)

GentlyFeral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit