Are you Gay

by butterfly 55 Replies latest social relationships

• Lyd
    Lyd

So funny..almost everyone that replied starts his sentence with : I am not gay...You are a bunch of homophobia people....hahahahah

Does Bi-sexual count aswell? Cause I am bi sexual-....although the last two years I have had a girlfriend...I would love to talk to you .... you can put me on your msn list or email me : [email protected]

It´s good to be gay !!!

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Hi butterbly, yes, I'm gay, but I'm afraid I won't be much help as I'm an atheist. After I left the dubs, about 12 years ago, I still believed in god, but after seriously thinking about it, I decided god was just a concept created by men.

I haven't posted for a long time because I'm in Mexico working on my Master's degree. They're working me to death. I'm suffering from end of the semester syndrome. Regards to all, Christopher

• Valis
    Valis

Lyd...I think you are mistaken...the thread specifically was asking for a gay person's opinion. When we say hello and welcome there is nothing wrong with saying I can't exactly answer your question because I'm not gay, but welcome and here...here are ways you can find some answers. Try reading a little more.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Chris...my students have the same problem. I give them an assignment and they look at me like..."just shoot me now k?"...*LOL* Two weeks to go here!..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

I'm a straight guy......but when I go to Dallas and see LittleToe in that short Scottish skirt......I might become gay I hear he's a real cutie

Hey.....all funnin aside......a big welcome to you.

You'll like it here.

Gumby

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Valis, Another week of classes and then two weeks to finish three final papers. What ever possessed me to work on a master's degree in my old age? I'm 54 fer gawd's sake. I mean for atheism's sake.

• Valis
    Valis

Chris...maybe you should minor in sado masochism? *LOL* Best of luck BTW!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Valochism

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

Better than Gumbondage!

• gumby
    gumby

Valimp