Another newbie

by myauntfanny 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

See, now I knew that Jonty. I lived in England for a few years and, leaving aside the fact that a fanny pack is a very uncool (although useful) object, I learned very quickly that I must never ever CALL it a fanny pack or everyone around me would convulse.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Jonty

Kingdom Kondoms, a great idea. It could be sold with the slogan

"Remember, don't spill your seed upon the ground. Catch it in a Kingdom Kondom."

I think we should start a new thread for this JW product line. But I'm new, so I don't know, it's probably already been done to death here. I think I'm feeling a little too shy to start a new thread anyway.

• the bandersnatch esq.
    the bandersnatch esq.

I just want to say kudos to Poppers for getting the reference! Made my day!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello Aunt and other newbies. There seems to be a proliferation of you lately; I can hardly keep up. But don't let that stop you. Each newbie means new ideas, new experiences and more sharing. Helps keep the board from becoming stagnant. We want you and need you.

Welcome!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, you guys are HILARIOUS! Please, don't get shy about sharing your talent. It doesn't matter if it has been done before, we all benefit from a fresh outlook.

You ABSOLUTELY MUST start a JW product line thread. I could, IN A FLASH, turn it in to a swimmingly realistic website.

Here is my thread for newbies,

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit