Another newbie

by myauntfanny 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome....you will find this a good place to help you heal....A lot of people here have went thru the same thing!

Codeblue

• the bandersnatch esq.
    the bandersnatch esq.

Thought I'd pop a note in to say hi to everyone too. I'm new to the boards, but not to the sentiment!

• Special K
    Special K

Hi myauntfanny

Welcome to the forum

Special K

• natalienu
    natalienu

hi aunt fanny,

Hope to chat to you soon!

Feel the love!

Nat xx

• poppers
    poppers

Hey Bandersnatch - watch out for that vorpal sword!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL! I absolutely LOVE your alias MAF! Welcome to JWD forum. Hope you enjoy the terrific personalities here. We're having an Aposta-chili-fest in Dallas, Texas the last weekend in May and you're most welcome to come. BTW, if you're ever offended by some knucklehead on the forum, just take it to Simon or one of the moderators. They'll fix 'em for ya.

Frannie B

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome, Myauntfanny! Would you like to be "MAF" instead? You know we're going to shorten it, and "fanny" just might not work. LOL (And neither would synonyms!)

out

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Hi auntfanny! I just joined the forum a little over an hour ago!

I actually found it by mistake - I was looking at the "official" JW site to see if any "new truths" had been unveiled - such as the existance of extra-terrestrials and faries (which frankly, I now find more tenable than all that repetative twaddle that you, I and everyobody else here once bought into), but guess what? They're still banging on about the same old stuff and still setting back the "armaggeddon clock" to suit the facts!

This is only my second post, and already I feel as though I have found a truly valuable forum.

May I joun everyone else in passing in the same hearty greeting with which I was welcomed.

Best wishes, and good luck.

Jonty

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

outnfree

You can call me Fanny if you're too lazy to write the whole thing. I'm not British, and anyway I wouldn't have chosen it if I couldn't take the ribbing. Besides it's a good Victorian name, or Edwardian, or something. Remember Mansfield Park? Fanny Price is my shadow side, she would have made a perfect little JW, always hoping and enduring.

Jonty

The Armageddon Clock, what a great idea. I've been thinking we should come up with a line of exJW products and make a little money off of our apostasy.It's the American way. WT and Awake toilet paper, etc. The Armageddon Clock could have one of those wierd old illustrations on the face.

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Fanny,

Some JW product ideas:

1) Roll-your-own cigarette paper (made from the pocket edition of the NWT).

2) CD release: Axl Rose sings kingdom melodies.

3) The "Kingdom time planner" - no matter how many hours you put in, it's never enough!

6) Theocratic memory-aid: renders all thought unneccesary (oops, they've got that already).

7) Kingdom Kondoms.

8) Latest convention release: Oral Sex? Why Not? (148 pages - hardbound).

Any others?

P.S. in England, where I am originally from, Fanny is used in the same way that you say Pussy - and I don't mean a cat!

Regards, Jonty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit