...and all this time I thought it was over

by arrowstar 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Faust
    Faust

((Lisa)) -- I wish our words can make your pain go away from that man's despicable actions.

You are a wonderful, caring person and we all love you very much for being so special.

I know that you will overcome this for being the strong woman that you are.

My thoughts, prayers, and heart is with you. Take good care of yourself.

((Lisa))

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

(((((((((((Arrow-----> ))))))))))

It's hard to know what to say...sometimes...sometimes, I feel so ashamed of my gender. It seems almost every 'bad' act by a human is because of a male. I know we aren't all bad, I know I'm not. I just don't understand the how or why...so many men are 'that' way.

I am sorry.

I hope there is something that can be done...charges filed...his relatives or friends...informed? As to what kind of dangerous low-life he is..?

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

your in my prayers take care

• morty
    morty

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so saddened to hear that you have had to endure such pain and harm to you. This piece of scum is not even entiled to have a name of "piece of scum". He is a disgusting, walking peice of flesh, bones and blood and that is it. He is a shame to our human race.IMO he does not even belong to the human race. I do hope that you find the courage to file some kind of charges. It may be the most difficult thing that you ever have to do, but IT cannot get away with this. If he does, then someone else will have to endure your same pain as well.I will follow this post with a pm to you.

You are a wonderful,caring, and giving human, and you donnot deserve this treatment.He has taken advantage of this, and he must pay a price.

NO means NO....NOT MAYBE, YES OR LATER......be strong sweetheart, your family is all here for you!!

You have done NOTHING wrong..

Love Morty

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Faust -

Thank you dear.

Rabbit -

Thank you. He comes from a very close-knit family so he says. I doubt that informing his family would do much good as it would be a case of "he said/she said".

Miss_MG -

Thank you. How kind of you. Welcome to the board. I hope we get the chance to chat sometime.

Morty -

Thank you so much for your pm. I truly appreciate it.

To all...

Lisa has been taking care of Lisa this weekend. I even have the sunburn to prove it. I've been doing my breathing exercises (breathe in...breathe out...breathe in....breathe out). I've made chocolate chip cookies for my son. I'll telling ya...that boy can put away the warm cookies. We've done mom/son things this weekend. You know....go here some live music in a Harley Davidson parking lot....watch dinosaur DVDs...homework...discuss the pros and cons of the Three Strooges....etc. I'm so glad that my son was with me this weekend. I was given a blessing in re-connecting with all that matters.

I can't thank y'all enough for the love, support, kind words, phone calls, pm's and chats. It is a loving family we have here and I will be forever grateful.

love y'all

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit