How can Jesus be God since he referred to the Father as "my God"

by hooberus 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• herk
  • hooberus
    hooberus

Herk, Do not post any illustrations on my threads that are not specific to the topic. I am tired of your taking up my threads with illustrations unrelated to the specific topic. This type of conduct I have requested that you cease from. I will appeal to a moderator.

• herk
  • herk
  • hooberus
    hooberus

The following PM was sent by myself, to a moderator ( I will not post others PM to me, however this is one that I sent regarding the situation, and contains no personal infoormation).

ozziepost, I would like some help in resolving the continuing situation with herks illustration posting practices. I enjoy posting here, as well as starting threads. The problem is that Herk continues to post his illustrations frequently on these threads, taking up space. They do not seem to contribute to written discussion, are many times off the specific topic of the thread, and many times they are misrepresentations of what I believe. These illustrations are at times insulting as well. I have repeatedy complained to herk about these things, and his practice of thread graphiti continues. Below are what I believe are reasonable points that I have requested herk to adhere to on threads started by me, yet his behavior continues:

Herk, here is a shortened version of my comments and revelant posting guidelines:

Please do not post illustrations unrelated to the specific subject of the thread (For example Trinity illustrations unrelated to to the subject of this thread- John 14:28). If however I start a general Trinity thread then feel free to post illustrations that you feel accurately represent Trinitarian teaching (even though this is primarily a written discussion forum). However, I feel that you should stick primarily to written discussions, rather than to illustrations. Related posting guideline:

Posting an off-topic comment.

Threads which are primarily insulting in nature, (such as one which depict Trinitarians as being deliberately dishonest) are possibly a vioation of posting guidelines and generally do not add to constructive dialogue. Related posting guideline:

Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Please carefully examine you illustrations before posting them to make sure that they accurately represent Trinitarian beliefs. Threads which misrepresent the beliefs of others are more of a reflection of the ignorance of their users, than they are a valid criticism of the beliefs of others.

As you can see the first two items that I ask are related to posting guidelines, the last on is one that you should be willing to do voluntarily. If you do not wish to follow the above points, then please do not post illustrations my threads. You may however start your own threads, and do what you wish within posting guidelines.

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Your question concerns how Jesus can be God if he called the Father "my God." All my graphics pertain to that question. So why are you singling me out when I haven't veered at all off the topic but others have?

Out of 6 illustrations so far, I would say that only 1 is possibly close enough to the subject to be posted (though not very).

Anyway this is supposed to be primarily a written forum, and I am tired of your "photo drama" slide shows.

• herk
  • family_man
    family_man

Herk, could you illustrate your point more clearly?

• herk
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Herk,

In 2004, all of your 400+ posts have been on the subject of the Trinity!! There was a time when you spread yourself around a bit, but this concentration on the Trinity (a subject done to death over 2,000 years) - well. mate, it ain't healthy!

And these cartoons - where'd you get them from? Are they part of an orchestrated campaign and you're using JWD as an outlet? And look at how many posts on hooberus' threads - it could appear as stalking perhaps??

OK I could be quite wrong, please let me know if I am, but wouldn't it be best to lighten up? Look, people are converted by the Gospel, not the Trinity. I know there's been a rash of Trinity threads this year but we don't have to appear as trying to shoot them down, do we?

I wish you peace.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit