How can Jesus be God since he referred to the Father as "my God"

by hooberus 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• irishayes
    irishayes

Umm, that didn't answer my question. Are these graphics out of WTBTS literature?

• shamus
    shamus

My cat is hyper right now.

• herk
  • ellderwho
    ellderwho
    OK, can you explain to my WHY this is their teaching?

They teach this because to the Jw, Jesus cannot have a dual nature.

The bible doesn't say this is what happened anywhere.

You are correct.

Is this another twisting to support their teaching?

Yes it is.

What would the reasoning be to deny that Christ had a physical resurrection?

They teach that the Angel Michaels' life was tranferred to Marys womb. And that the ressurected Jesus is really Michael.

To futher add to the confusion, they teach that Jesus found a simular body with holes in it that would match the body that Jesus died in. Because they argue if Jesus rose in the same body it would be taking back the sacrafice for sins.

Clear as mud eh!

E

• irishayes
    irishayes

"To further add to the confusion, they teach that Jesus found a simular body with holes in it that would match the body that Jesus died in."

You're kidding, right? And the JW's teach that the Trinity doctrine is confusing?

• herk
  • herk
  • irishayes
    irishayes

Herk, why don't you SAY anything, instead of just posting those ridiculous graphics? OK, I understand you don't believe the Trinity doctrine.. Got that.

• herk
  • XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

The reason is JW are gnostics with a few new ideas. They think the Jesus that raised was a ghost. So making gore appear (curcifixion marks) makes sense if you think of it in the context of a haunting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit