Be afraid... be very afraid...

by LittleToe 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Monty Python Quote of the day - but which movie?)

Holy Grail ?

You can find the holy grail in the castle of ..... aaarrggghhh (maybe he died while carving it !)

Good to have you here LT !

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I really must be on here too much - 4000 posts and counting.

I really don't think I can associate with you any more LT..

Imagine all those posts and you have only been here since 2001..

Don't you have a life or somethin??

my my my 4000 posts in less than 3 yrs..

• Xena
    Xena

~tossing hair~ geez LT we joined on like almost the same day....and your not a Supreme One yet??? wee bit on the slow side are we???? Ah well it's ok luv....you'll always have your looks to fall back on

PS Truth be told....I already find you SUPREME

• FMZ
    FMZ

Well... I request that the mods reduce his post count to about 1000, as only about a quarter of them are any good.

Failing that, I may as well congratulate you on being a faithful and discreet sex slave on this forum.

FMZ

• reboot
    reboot

Get a life Ross....................................

• Nikita
    Nikita

I remember when you were lamenting the fact that it was taking so long to reach Jedi! Wasn't it the facial hair poll that got you up to that status?

Nikita

• Clinton
    Clinton

Congrats...Of course I am only posting this to add to my massive post count. When do you start paying attention to the numbers. Maybe it's all the jdub training, you know knocking on doors 10hrs per month is not enough always have to do more. 6 million brain washed victims is not enough they have to bring in more. Numbers....Numbers....Numbers...it's all about the numbers.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well done Little Toe -- really appreciate your input --- Sassy will get to 4000 in under 1 year at current rate though

• Sassy
    Sassy

but...

(hmmm........maybe Sassy can pass LT up and beat him to 5000 )

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Was watching "Now for something completely different" the other night as it happened to be on as I was flipping channels. I was dying from the "deadly joke" sketch where they translated into German to defeat the Nazis.

One of the translators accidentally saw two of the words and had to be hospitalized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit