Be afraid... be very afraid...

by LittleToe 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    faithful and discreet sex slave

you mean, kinda like The Gimp in Pulp Fiction?

• Valis
  • orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Little Toe, way to go.

Your sovereign, here is the things you need to be the potentate.

Love Orangefatcat.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Little Toes,

I'm real proud of you. Enjoy your posts. I have a good ways to go before I can reach where you are now. By then you probably will have achieved your supremacy. And I, on the other hand, will continue to struggle along.

congratulations!

• reboot
    reboot
    Besides......who's gonna turn all the babes on if LittleToe ain't around? If he leaves here.....he'll just be fratranizing with all those damn worldly skank whores again.....

You did well to remind me Gumby........ that's why he hides on the Islands.......they're all massing around the coast, searching for him as we post..........jostling for position......lying in wait........trying to snatch him from us........we will keep him safe within our ranks and use him....................

• Sirona
    Sirona

I hereby officially ask that all my posts from yesterday be deleted. It wasn't my fault, it was a biological process called ovulation that did it.

Sirona

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I tried getting a life, but then got deported.
    I'm hoping to get to Dallas, and commit some high-crime, so I can get extradited on my return

But, but, but... I wasn't ovulating

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG!!!!! Valis,,,,,,,,,,you are so wrong dude, now I can never look at Pokey the same.......( kind of figured that Gumby dude was wacked thou....hehe).

Little Toe, Little Toe,,,,,,,,oh don't you know........ye shant make it back home.....dont you know what SOME have in store for you??????? Didn't you hear what happens in Dallas , stays in Dallas?? So if you happen to do a crime, you will do the time.......some crazy folks just might lock you in their cellars for the evil that you do...so I hear. Of course I dont live in Texas anymore, so you might be careful of those who do!!!!!!!!! Especially those frog lickers.........

• FMZ
    FMZ

Looks like I will go straight from sharing a hotel room with Gumby to sharing a cell with LT. I call dibs on NOT being the bitch.

FMZ

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Okie dokie , Pokey!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit