Be afraid... be very afraid...

by LittleToe 51 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Aha, so it's a race you want is it, Sassy?

Ang was right about the quote (though there is something similar in Jabberwocky).

• gumby
    gumby
    Get a life Ross....................................

Reebot, I tried that once, and found out a life outside this place is simply no damn fun! Only those with a REAL life spend all their freetime here. Besides......who's gonna turn all the babes on if LittleToe ain't around? If he leaves here.....he'll just be fratranizing with all those damn worldly skank whores again..... Gumslut

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Congratulations!! I noticed earlier today that you had hit 4000 posts on the same day as my 3 year anniversary. I can appreciate you young members zeal and determination to hit Supreme One as I remember my rush to be a Jedi and then Emperor in turn. These days, I boot up my computer and log in to JWD and get such joy seeing the younger ones like LT scampering about postings away without a care in the world.

It looks like I'm linked today with LT, Arrowstar and Sunnygal for 4000, 1st anniversary and Jedi!!! YAY US!!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    Besides......who's gonna turn all the babes on if LittleToe ain't around? If he leaves here.....

Uh...

• Valis
    Valis

Gumbnslidemaster

• gumby
    gumby

It looks like I'm linked today with LT, Arrowstar and Sunnygal for 4000, 1st anniversary and Jedi!!! YAY US!!!

Quit tryin to fit in slipster.....all these people told me they didn't love you anymore and don't want you comparing yourself to them. Howdya like those apples ?

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

here comes the Gumbashing....YAY!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Besides......who's gonna turn all the babes on if LittleToe ain't around? If he leaves here.....

Uh...

well Slippy.. he does wear a kilt.. what can we say??

race???? who me?? who told!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Ross, instead of a Light Saber, I think you should be given something that goes with your "Scottish" heritage.........how's about a sgian dhu?

• Valis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit