signs that you may be apostate, part 1

by in a new york bethel minute 20 Replies latest social humour

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

if you went to an assembly as one of the bad people who carry apostate signs, what would your sign say?

P.S. pretend you had a bag on your head, and nobody would ever recognize you...

i think mine would say,

"Young People Ask... Very carefully, so as not to arouse suspicion that they might be Apostate"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The WTBTS is a snare and a racket!

• sebastien
    sebastien

i would have someone carry a picket sign with just the exact title of their convention on it. since we arent allowed to read apostate propoganda, and since we equate picket signs with apostates, it would be rare to see anyone even reading the sign!, most having their heads turned in disgust and/or fear.

i guess my main hope would be that some red-neck with implosive rage symptoms would be so filled with anger at the sight of an "apostate" that he would lay a beating on my friend with the bag over his head and the title of the district assembly on his sign, before he even read what was on the sign. i would be in a bush or some ash and sack-cloth taking high-definition pictures of the event, securing the disfellowshiping of this "St. Peter" of brothers, for the de-facing of jehovahs witnesses own propaganda.

just kidding

• shamus
    shamus
    The WTBTS is a snare and a racket!

Seen it already, LOL!

I would say "I sold watchtowers for 8 years and all I got was labelled apostate"

• SYN
    SYN

Or, even better:

"I Was A GB Member For Years And All I Got After Being Busted Molesting Kids Was This Lousy Presiding Overseer Position!"

• blueyes
    blueyes

Young People Ask, "Why Do the Elders Allow Sexual Abuse?" or Young People Ask, "Was the WBTS Really a United Nations NGO?"

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/68587/1.ashx

I just recently wrote one like this--thought everyone came up with some really great ideas...

• micheal
    micheal

GO LEAFS GO!!

btw watchtower sucks

GO LEAFS GO!!

what about the coyotes??? but seriously folks... michael is right about the leafs and how they go. hopefully, anyways

Beth-sarim-lite

PS- you'll have to excuse me, im a little slow... but why, whenever i go to www.un.org, can't i find anything about the JW's? can someone please help me by directing me where to find it on that site? thanks i really appreciate it.

Beth-Elite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit