signs that you may be apostate, part 1

by in a new york bethel minute 20 Replies latest social humour

• shamus
    shamus

How about taking mass quantities of Eno (that fizzy stuff for your stomach ache, stupid), froth at the mouth, roll your eyes in the back of your head, and scream curses at god, satan, whomever you want, wilst your sign says "Aliens, Welcome!"

• boa
    boa

in a new york bethel minute,

http://www.sassquatch.com/SYN/UN_NGO_Letter/

for easy instructions on how exactly to get to the letter.

boa

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

thanks a lot BOA, that was actually more than i had seen before... and it's great to be able to access it from a non-apostate website, so that i can apostacise to my family and friends directly from the great beast or harlot or whatever they STOPPED calling the UN since 1992...

BE-THE-LITE

P.S. u truly are the best apostates around, u guys here at J-W.com. all you make me

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Hey BB(bethel bum)(ha you know what I mean)

Nice to see ya here! A sign!!!!!!! hum........good one. Lets see

"The truth is a dirty lie, and "IAM FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT""NO BUDDY KNOWS ME LIKE ME"" TIME FOR A COOL CHANGE" "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE", I don't know just singing to myself. Hey to all! Ive missed you !

I have interesting news. Which I will write about soon. CIAO BB

vicster

• Englishman
    Englishman

Stay alive 'till '75!

Englishman.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I've got better things to do than waste my precious summer hours pounding the pavement outside some convention venue.

• Surfacing
    Surfacing

"WARNING: BY READING THIS SIGN YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO THINKING FOR YOURSELF"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would use this sign outside bethel,,or on a public street in front of the assembly:

Armageddon comming and only faithful Jehovah's Witnesses will survive!!

The whole world is doomed!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I've got better things to do than waste my precious summer hours pounding the pavement outside some convention venue.

So instead I would rent this billboard:

• shotgun
    shotgun

How about ....

(See the proof for Jesus Invisible presence on the back) the other side is blank

(Over 6 million witnesses can't be wrong? So what if we are, big deal, we still have the truth!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit