Another JW Questions 1914 At The Meeting!!!

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I'm trying to imagine the conversations that lead to these articles presaging new light. Is it all hints and raised eyebrows and nobody actually says anything, or does somebody say, okay, guys, its time to figure out how, over the next five years, we're going to get ourselves out of this impossible corner we're in. But I think they probably do sincerely believe, but how the heck do they maintain their belief even as they are "tacking" to deal with obvious mistakes?

• archangel01
    archangel01

Next time if that Question comes up ask this Question.This is what Jesus had to say after he was resurrected and please note the time period Matthew 28:18 states "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying. ALL power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." (King James Bible) You can even start the reading at vs 16.

Now I say to my JW friend this is right after he was resurrected what other power did he need in 1914??? ALL is ALL, end of conversation, then they will know that Jesus is the Truth and not the WTBTS. Hope this tib bit helps, gets them Everytime!

• heathen
    heathen

Good point archangel01. They like to use that scripture in revelation where it says the kingdom of the world became the kingdom of God to explain that jesus was inaugerated as king in 1914 . rev. 11:15-19 . I think that has to do with a more obvious presence like when he judges all the nations and rules with an iron scepter. psalms 2:9 . numbers 24:17.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit