New Sex-Scandal Coming Up In Norway!

by Kent 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kent
    Kent

A New Sex-Scandal Is Coming Up In Norway

This case is NOT reported to the police, and as far as I know the local congregation in a small town in Telemark, Norway - is trying to find out what to do with it.

This time it's not an elder abusing children. Rather a brother (who is still a JW in good standing) enjoying (or rather - enjoyed) having sex with his sister(s).

At the time being I can't give you any details - since it's not clear what will happen to the case. If the congregation will react (Yeah - sure!) I will see what happens. If not, they might find themselves in a difficult situation. News about this case can be leaked to media and police - and a message about it on this forum doesn't help the "loving" brothers and sisters in South Telemark a whole lot.

I'll keep you posted. My sources are solid....

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow, that's a new wrinkle, isn't it? Are they adults?

Nice to see you, Kent! How's it going???

• Gadget
    Gadget

This'll be an interesting one to watch. Obviously the local elders will be in contact with bethel and the legal department, and so we might be able to see what effect, if any, the advice given is influenced by things like silent lambs.............. Thanks for the heads up Kent.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Kent.

Thanks for posting and keep us 'posted', eh?

Cheers, Ozzie

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Kent,

Thanks for the post and we'll be looking forward to what happens. It's terrible what goes on. I hope they give him what's coming to him!

Pat

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

And ANOTHER hidden "secret" is being exposed!!!

We'll be waiting to hear MORE in the dys ahead.

Thanks Kent!

hugs,

Annie

• Simon
    Simon

it won't be long before "Jehovahs Witness" and "Watchtower" becomes synonymous in people's minds with Sleaze and Scandal.

Thanks for keeping us updated Kent and hope things are going well for you

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Kent!

Good to see you Matey.

Englishman.

• minimus
    minimus

Kent, I was thinking about you this week. I'm glad you're still here and I hope you post a lot more often.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Unfortunately this is entirely wrong,

The case is in W. Virginia and it's considered completely normal there.

sorry nothing to see here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit