Hacienda del Corona

by simplesally 109 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Do you clean bars?

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I'm pretty good at keeping a barstool dust-free.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Dan-O,

Can you bring that 4x4 around and drive me home. I have too many drinks to drive! Sassy got me drunk again.

---------------------------

How do you know when your Sally has forgiven you?
    She stops washing your clothes in the toilet bowl

How do you know when a Sally has been using a computer?
    There's a hammer embedded in the monitor

Only two things are necessary to keep Sally happy.
    One is to let her think she is having her own way,
    and the other is to let her have it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

who me? I am INNOCENT.....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I would want to join in the festivities, I never pass up a Corona. But I dont think I could keep up with you two. I wouldnt want to be the first to pass out and have you 2 draw only god knows what all over my face with a magic marker

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I took away their markers, Tats. But be careful ... I think they still have some Crazy Glue.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I dont think I could keep up with you two. I wouldnt want to be the first to pass out and have you 2 draw only god knows what all over my face with a magic marker

hmmmm... that does give us some ideas...

Men, please read this if you go to bars or clubs:

Guys, be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl. There is a drug called "beer" that is essentially in liquid form.

The most effective varieties are being shipped in from other countries. "Beer" is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them.

The shocking statistic is that this "beer" is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is buy a beer or two for almost any guy and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks. Please! Pass this information on to every man you know...
    There is safety in numbers...

• Sassy
    Sassy

Train Ride

Three guys and three women are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three men each buy tickets and watch as the three women buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks an Puternut. "Watch and you'll see," answers an SimpleSally. They all board the train. Puternut, FMZ and Dan-O take their respective seats but SimpleSally, Chevys and Sassy cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

Puternuet, FMZ and Dan-O saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, they decide to copy the women on the return trip and save some money (being clever with money, and all). When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip.

To their astonishment, the women don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed Dan-O. "Watch and you'll see," answers an Sassy. When they board the train the three guys cram into a restroom and the three women cram into another one nearby. The train departs.

Shortly afterward, Chevys leaves the restroom and walks over to the restroom where Puternut, FMZ and Dan-O are hiding. She knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

(remember this joke treegirl kats??)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh wonderful!!!! Now I really want a try it

• Puternut
    Puternut

Cute, Sassy

I'd hate the thought of being in the R&R with the boys though

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest