Book Study Conductor Becomes An Ass

by Corvin 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

Hey Im not surprised at all. Most book study conductors I knew were asses. I especially hated being called on when I hadn't raised my hand. Sometimes I would just motion to my face and whisper "I can't see, I forgot my glasses today." One night I decided that I wouldn't comment. The study went on, and seeing that I was silent, the conductor kind of sighed and said "what, you forgot your glasses again?" I just said no. "Care to read Chapter xx verse xx?" "sure" I said, and I read it silently to myself. 2 minutes of dead silence. "ok I read it, thanks!" when I was done. After that I was never subjected to being called upon again.

• bem
    bem

We always felt sorry for little ones especially infants that would be taken to back room or bathroom & you could hear them getting a spanking.

My husband even commented to the PO once that he would want to stay as far away as he could from a place that he went so often and each time he would get a beaten. I thought the elder was gonna fall over when he said that.

Our youngest when about three years old was being especially onery. His Dad finally got frustrated and went outside with him. Not to punish but so they could both get out of the stressful situation. An elder went out too and husband was put off by elders actions not sure what was said my husband didn't want to say anything to hurt me.

We were studying & when I mentioned to bible study conductor.She said well he was making sure _____ wasn't spanking _____ in public he was gonna have _____bring boy inside to punish. I was so hurt that they had talked about it & she knew what was done.

• avengers
    avengers

Found a pic of the bookstudy conductor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit