Daddy, why did we have to attack Iraq?

by Larry 109 Replies latest social current

• Xena
    Xena
    Here we are fighting , we have NOTHING to do with the decision-making process. We're just pawns who pay the taxes to fund all this stuff. Then who reaps the benefits? The corporations, the money-makers of the world,,,,,, NOT JUST THE USA. imho :)

exactly

• talesin
    talesin

Nice work, blacksheep, a couple of good points, although of course mostly I don't agree. No big surprise there, hey?

I had one all typed up for you, then lost it when I went to post ! ! !

It was a lot of work, I'll try to redo it later, you'll have a chuckle, I'm sure.

tal

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

You guys left out the real gist of the post (what a surprise), which was this:

"What's a coward Daddy?"

"It's a good man who stands for nothing."

So, here?s your comments, which so many ?loved? Whoo-hoo!

?i loved your above comments by the way....

Here we are fighting , we have NOTHING to do with the decision-making process. We're just pawns who pay the taxes to fund all this stuff. Then who reaps the benefits? The corporations, the money-makers of the world,,,,,, NOT JUST THE

We?re pawns to the taxes. We?re fighting and we?re not reaping the benefits?

You ARE cowards. You DO stand for NOTHING. Except your selfish, self-serving self-serving interests. Yeah, continue to complain about the taxes you have to pay and the benefits you?re not getting.

• talesin
    talesin

thanks, Xena, Realist

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I had one all typed up for you, then lost it when I went to post ! ! !

Talesin, me too! A couple of times. Not sure what's going on...

• talesin
    talesin

You ARE cowards. You DO stand for NOTHING. Except your selfish, self-serving self-serving interests. Yeah, continue to complain about the taxes you have to pay and the benefits you?re not getting.

I can't be bothered with this ....................................... see ya guys later !

edit: I'm kinda tired blacksheep, will do it up tomorrow, I hope it makes you laugh.

BTW, could we maybe ask for explanations instead of labelling people cowards? If you knew me, you would not say that.

Like my comment about minions - my ex always said that (born and raised out of the troot) I thought it was so funny that you slandered me with that JW comment. I told my ex and he hooted. I can tell you're passionate about this and rightly so!! I much enjoyed your above essay.

tal

• Realist
    Realist

blacksheep,

"What's a coward Daddy?" "It's a good man who stands for nothing."

what does that even mean??? maybe you can explain that to a non native speaker!

We?re pawns to the taxes. We?re fighting and we?re not reaping the benefits? You ARE cowards. You DO stand for NOTHING. Except your selfish, self-serving self-serving interests. Yeah, continue to complain about the taxes you have to pay and the benefits you?re not getting.

geez...did you at all understand what talesin was saying?

the point is that in reality (unknown to you obviously) you are not standing on the side of true freedom and democracy but on the side of money making cooperations who run the world. you think this war was for freedom and democracy? the first gulf war was? the vietnam war? the war against germany, USSR, indians, mexico etc.?

the sad truth is that normal people are nothing but pawns in the game. the leaders give a flying s**t about you or anyone wh is not closely entagled with them.

money, greed, power rules the world...not noble but empty phrases.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

so what exactly are you saying? that clinton should have attacked the middle east? is he more responsible for 911 than bush?

I, like the Bush Admin, am not trying to point fingers. To assign blame. That's the work of the Democratic/partisan scavangers. I do think Clinton was absolutely light on defense. He did NOT take action when he should have. And, then, amazingly, when Bush is 8 months in office, the left is now accusing hiim of some sort of executive irresponsiblity, so that 9/11 was somehow his fault. That it could have been prevented. Desperate, blaming, NON-leadership. After 9/11, did you hear Bush say: well, it was Clinton's fault... No. Why not? Because he's a leader.

Not a slime ball. Which is more than I can say for some partisan people who are exploiting 9/11. Both for book sales and for politics.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

the point is that in reality (unknown to you obviously) you are not standing on the side of true freedom and democracy but on the side of money making cooperations who run the world. you think this war was for freedom and democracy? the first gulf war was? the vietnam war? the war against germany, USSR, indians, mexico etc.?

the sad truth is that normal people are nothing but pawns in the game. the leaders give a flying s**t about you or anyone wh is not closely entagled with them.

Ah, truely positive message from an obviously psychologically healthy mind...

Can you possible find it within youself--stretch your mind--to explain what POSITIVE thing you would do to get us out of this obviously hopeless morass? Obviously, money-making corps are out to destroy your soul. What do you have to defend yourself? John Kerry?? LOL.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

John Kerry?? LOL.

Oh, forgot to mention John Kerry and his corporate-rich Heinz hieress wife. Whose corporation, btw, has 72% of its workforce outsourced to other countries.

Right. He's our saviour from the big, bad corporate execs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit