New To The Board

by exjdub 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome!!!

I too have enjoyed this board, the support here is great! I also enjoy the experiences people have, makes me feel as though I am not "alone"...Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Codeblue

• a wee scots lass
    a wee scots lass

A warm welcome to you. I am quite new to the site but really enjoy it. Due to computer problems I don?t always get to post things but do get to access the site to read at least. Looking forward to getting to know you,

Scots Lass

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Welcome to the board. I like your Rat Terrier Avatar. I have one also.

Heatmiser

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Welcome to the board!!!! Im chimchim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.C

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I wish that this resource was available 7 years ago when I walked away from the Organization, it would have helped my transition a great deal. I also wanted to say that it is enjoyable to come to a forum that is not on an angry rant about the Organization on a constant basis.

We walked away 7 years ago too. I found this board 3 years ago, and many of us were still angry then. There were many more doctrinal threads backt then too. I agree that most of us have gotten past it and just hang out here, getting to know each other. I am Marilyn aka Mulan.

Welcome!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome xjdub, your name fits you so well, but then again I'm sure you've earned it!

Kate

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome! It's so nice to have you here.

Lisa

• bem
    bem

welcome and I will take advantage of your thread since I am so new.

Heat loved Dot's profile.We raise Terriers & For the first 14 years of my life I was called Dot.so I can like so feel at home here.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Welcome bem and Happy Birthday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit