New To The Board

by exjdub 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• exjdub
    exjdub

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone that I have enjoyed many of the posts. I wish that this resource was available 7 years ago when I walked away from the Organization, it would have helped my transition a great deal. I also wanted to say that it is enjoyable to come to a forum that is not on an angry rant about the Organization on a constant basis. It looks like many have moved beyond the anger of being duped and are now sharing reasonable advice and support (dare I say acceptance and love?) in a healthy way. As I read, it is amazing how so many stories are alike and yet from so many different areas! I apologize for the lame screen name. I was anxious to introduce myself and just wanted to throw something in that I could use. Regards.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome I too wish this had been around when I left but oh well it is here now

I also wanted to say that it is enjoyable to come to a forum that is not on an angry rant about the Organization on a constant basis.

We still have our moments but that is OK too

• FMZ
    FMZ

Allow me to be the first one to welcome you to this board!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay... as you already know, we are all quite nice people. Well... mostly all, but ignore the others

WELCOME

FMZ

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome exjdub!

I also wish this place was around when I left. It's difficult trying to leave when there's no support from others who have left.

• New Castles
    New Castles

Welcome to the forum,

Most of us are here for the support and Im glad it has reached someone else. Best of luck to you and hope to see more posts from you!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the board!

Nina

• exjdub
    exjdub

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to post often, as time allows, and look forward to getting to know everyone.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Glad to have you exjdub..your even using the lingo already

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Welcome! There's lots of people out here who have been out awhile and still find it very helpful. Look forward to your posts!

• franklin J
    franklin J

welcome to the forum, exjdub,

I left 20 years ago and it would have been a far smoother transition for me if this forum was available back then.

There is a camaraderie here you will not find elsewhere.

regards, Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit