New To The Board

by exjdub 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

sorry, I just revisited her map and you are right. We are all jumbled up in the bottom! lol

we are up in the panhandle. Panama City Beach.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the board, exjdub!

outnfree

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I wish that this resource was available 7 years ago when I walked away from the Organization, it would have helped my transition a great deal.

It is this forum that has given so many the strength to leave for good, myself included.

We were so conditioned to believe that people who leave Jerhover's organization must evil and/or mentally ill. It was so nice for me to learn that that wasn't the case. It is great to be able to talk openly, rant about, and joke about the JW experience, what a crazy f*cked up religion. If you get a chance, check out some of the Watchtower cover threads where people add their own cover title to Watchtower magazines, they are funny as hell. Here's a link to a recent one - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/69087/1.ashx

• pc
    pc

Welcome Xjdub. You've come to a great place, and you don't have to record your time! LOL pc

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Greetings, always expect the unexpected.

Guest 77

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Welcome!

I like this board too, though it took a while to get used to rolling around in my own vomit, being the apostate dog that I am. But after a few rolls you get to used to it, and dare I say, I almost now look forward to a good vomit-roll!

Pope

• gespro
    gespro

Welcome EXJDUB to the city of refuge!

You'll find quite the blend of folks here who all have this one thing in common. Hope to 'hear' more from you in the future.

g

• Purza
    Purza

Welcome. I am new too (just about a week now). I am glad I found this place too.

• boa
    boa

welcome exjdubbie! oops thats not yer name i know, i just like saying dubbie dubbie dubbie alot.

hope you enjoy yer stay here and maybe i'll see yah in chat eh?

ps, if your a 'hot' babe, the unwritten rule (you should be used to those being an exjdub) is that you hafta post a pic of yourself. Otherwise if you're a guy, you hafta post a pic of a hot babe anyway.

boa

k, i'll be good now (uh huh)

btw you'll never catch up to my posts cuz i'll post to all your posts and stay ahead of you! LOL! just kidding

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit