OMG!! It's a Copperhead!!

by arrowstar 42 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

OMG! Lisa. I do wish you had a camera, so we could see.

I'll tell you my hair disaster of many years ago. I had just got my hair highlighted professionally and was getting ready to go on holidays. About a week later after the highlights and a couple of days from holidays, I decided to spot perm the top of my head as the my existing perm was starting to grow out and I needed a little lift on top. After curling the top of my head and applying the perm solution and waiting the designated time, I start taking the rollers out and low and behold my hair was coming off with the rollers. Have you every singed hair with fire, well that's what it looked like. It was mostly my bangs. Not something I attempted ever again.

Lessons well learned.

cj

• Sassy
    Sassy

What color did the box say it was going to be?

I have heard before about buying hair dye at the discount stores....

I personally only use Loreal products if I do my hair myself.. but when I buy them, I am paying 9.99 a box..

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

cj -

omg!! I think the lesson is "trained professionals" only will do my hair. Of course, I may have to hock some stuff to pay for it.

Sassy -

I did look at the color on the box. It was close to my natural color just a little...perkier. And, it was L'Oreal. Just because I got it at a discount store doesn't mean it's necessarily a discount brand. L'Oreal Color Spa. Yep...that's the one.

Lisa

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Awwww Lisa...

<<<<<< H U G S >>>>>>

It'll be okay.

Jim TX

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Jim))

Thank you

Lisa

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

One of the reasons I've never dyed my hair. Also, I'm happy with my hair color.

• bisous
    bisous

I thought this was gonna be about a rattlesnake!

lol....OMG Lisa I come from a long line of women with tragic hair stories! the latest is just a few months ago my daughter (against her mother's advice) tried to go from died dark brown to blonde. The 1st time the salon turned her hair green, when she went back for correction, her hair BROKE OFF. Literally from shoulder length to Halle Barry in the course of an hour. lol, she's recovered!

I'm sorry about your hair, but dark copper or auburn sounds like it might be pretty once you get used to it?! trust me though, I feel your pain.

• Jade
    Jade

(((((Lisa))))))

I did my own color.......once......never again. I ended up spending a fortune trying to fix it.

• Xena
    Xena

I turned my sister's hair orange once...BRIGHT ORANGE...using one of those henna dyes...lol who knew???

Sounds like yours isn't bad, just not what you were expecting. Lol I KNOW that feeling! But ya know...your a pretty lady no matter what color your hair is

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((Lisa)))

he,hee gotta love being a woman! I've been there done that several times! Now I go to the salon and have my hair colored, that way if they goof, awww heck I've just spent $40.00 to look goofy! E-gads! For $2.99 and a bottle of shampoo for 28 washings you got off cheap girl!

*hint* go get a different color and change it but wait a couple of days and condition the heck out of it afterwards!

I would also love to see a picture of it and I'm sure no matter what color your hair is YOU still are beautiful lady!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit