If you don't hear from me, it's because I'm a wet spot on the ground...

by Elsewhere 53 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

you damned fool. Remember, bones tend to heal. Wet spots evaporate.

It's like the men I used to eat breakfast with. After riding in an Enduro (motorbikes) on the weekend, they'd come in on Monday, with bruises, breaks, moans & grins. Spend thousands in a season fixing up their bikes to wreck them again next week. lol - most were mechanics & painters, etc....so it was at least cheaper to fix up after wrecking them.

"Why do you DO that?" - me

"It's so much fun!" -them

Have fun and hang on to your instructor!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Have a smooth descent and safe landing. Have fun.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Elsewhere,

I'm envious. I jump for the Army...or did...but only static line jumps...I'd love to do free fall...but it's an expensive sport. Watch out for that first step buddy.... EN NN Nnn njjjooo yyyy

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Else, you have lost your ever lovin mind!! I'm gonna take some insurance out on you and pay for the next apostafest, assuming the worst happens. However we will hold a short memorial service in your honor. Doesn't that make you feel good?? Bug

• shamus
    shamus

Else,

What if your instructor whom your strapped to has a heart-attack? You'd be a blob of jam... er um crap.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

THAT SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING!!! Have fun and tell us ALL about it! Now, if I wasn't so scared of heights . . . .

Nina (of the Envious Class)

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Wet spot?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Else -

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Lisa

• boa
    boa

enjoy and tell us what its like,

personally, i just don't know - maybe i'll keep the no-extreme sports jw mantra for a little while :)

boa

stefanie's avatar is sweeeeeet

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's 2:45 PM Saturday afternoon and I hope you are still among the living, Else. I don't think I would ever want to jump from a plane. I would however love to go for a hot air balloon ride. UP, up and away!

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit