The good in Jehovah's Witnesses.

by ScoobySnax 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Dear Scoob

Just as some JW's are nice...so were some NAZI's.

Just because 6 Million JWS and only 100 regular posters online does that imply that they may have the "truth".

Just because the whole Catholic world (middle ages) was forced to believe that there was no route to India and if you sailed into the Atlantic you would drop off the world did that stop Columbus from reaching America....he was actually tried in front of the Spanish inquisition because he told them they belived in crap.

The point I'm making is that many who served as elders, bethalites, pioneers and "loyal" publishers for decades eventually found that the WTBTS was an organization based upon falsehood and was misleading Millions. Hopefully by telling, sharing and comforting , others will see the real light of freedom from hypocrisy and oppression. That is "getting out"

If that makes me an APOSTATE in my Country South Africa where currently almost 100 000 JW's and 400 000 Studies will attend the Memorial on Sunday and be misled then so be it . They're the suckers not me!

Nadsam....proud APOSTATE

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

They libel us 'apostates' as,"malcontents".

My record speaks for itself.

http://www.0ne-shop.com/music/Styles/Rock/Singer-Songwriters/P-0000000a0000636b5a616b5a57645358/Beautiful-Loser-Bob-Seger/Beautiful-Loser-Bob-Seger.php~~~~The

"Beautiful Loser" by Bob Seger and the silver bullet band....The lyrics salute a Saintly, 'Beautiful Loser'.Someone who is the perfect lodger and perfect guest.Unpretentious,self-effacing,doesn't put on airs.EVERYONE LIKES HIM! Wherever he goes, he gets along with everybody.

I have 31 years of driving,without even one speeding ticket,never any road rage,I never blow my horn in anger.

No criminal record either.

I do hate the Watchtower/Jehovah witness cult.So what conclusions can be drawn.....

Undaunted Danny www.DannyHaszard.com .

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

MORE ON THE GOOD FOR NOTHINGS.

The Rockland Massachusetts USA.Jehovah's Witness congregation's saga of the,COOLS vs. the GEEKS

Power, Prestige,Pu**y and the compulsion to be "COOL" at all cost.What it means to be 'exemplary'.Exemplary means that you '$how what you owe'.

In 1989 a leading elder { that I trusted } taps me on the shoulder and tells me how he has telephoned the WT$ H.Q. Ivory tower,to inquire on,"how much longer can it last"."It can only 'last' just a few more months is the ominous reply".

Yes sir, this is heavy on my heart. Just how will I be 'found in the day of Jehovah's anger'?Will I 'probably' be saved?How do I conduct myself with the horrific death of nearly 6 billion men women and small children on my conscience?Will I be found 'blood-guilty' for not serving Jehovah to the fullest.[Col.3:23]

Who, should I look to as an example?What about the resident'Bethelite'?He just did a stint at Brooklyn and was a ministerial servant,and is looked up to as "exemplary".He is also considered to be the 'coolest' guy in the hall.In fact he drives a 'cool' two door Saab coupe.{the sisters are drooling over him}.He also subscribes to 'worldly',Rolling stone and Spin magazines.So he can be current with all the latest coolest 'worldly'. trends.

In contrast,I have heeded the WT$'s directive to only purchase a modest,$1,500.00 four door family style sedan.it's very plain and ordinary (geeky) I think it sucks,I'm a 4X4 pickup man myself.But the Ivory tower say's only buy four door sedans to facilitate,'car groups' for the sacred door to door 'field service'.

I'am making $50,000.00 a year and I drive a 'shit box'.because i am donating all my profits to the Watchtower $ociety.I am also at (age 29) still living with mom and dad, to economize on living expenses.I keep my nearly blind from birth mom,furnished with all the necessary appliances for sure.I even bought her a 25" color TV from K-mart.While the most popular( exemplary) family in the church has a wide screen TV.

I bought with cash, for a pioneer, a better car than I have.I am giving Thousands of dollars to the Watchtower's world wide work,while my family and I lives modestly.

For all my sincere earnest toil and goodness,I am loathed and ridiculed by my brothers and sisters at the Rockland congregation.

Sneering at me behind my back.Yes,they tried to pin a 'kick me sign' on my back.Squeezed into their mold a dumb geek,"who is so dum,why he doesn't have the sense to be cool like us".

This is the event that set me free.The god of these ass"wholes" is not the god i will serve.

Looking for Ground zero for all the damage I've caused?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Support system at the Kingdom Hall? You've got to be out of your mind!!! Never had it when we WERE JW's...because it does not exist. Not in any of the congregations I've associated with. When you've been "gone" for five years and have not had one call, visit or letter from any of your dear, loving "brothers & sisters"...you better believe the only support you might get from them is if they buy you a new bra!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM ALL!

Cathy L.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

When you return, you can go from house to house and drag the spirits out of people so you can put them in a prison - you know, like Saul did.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

jws kill the good in people. there is no good in the jw religon. people are generaly good. but the witness trains them to squash the good in them.

how else can you explain the way they make their people ignore thair own family and friends?

you cant. it is training to kill the good in the jw people.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

scooby,

got my forty homey? summed it up succinctly when he said that the only good in jws was "no good." Amen to that brother.

The above posts on this page are all forthright with their comments. Scooby, you have been a snivelling jw apologist and sympathiser since day one - the harsh reality is that you have one helluva lost of work to do on your christ-like personality - methinks there would be very little room in the average KH for a homosexual apostate associate. That would simply be extending the loving compassion of your brothers just a bit too far.

Down here in Oz we have an expression, 'whingeing Pommie bastard'. Sometimes it is stated in a kind-hearted friendly manner. Sometimes not.

cheeses. Who feels you would be well suited to return to the KH. The dubs and yourself deserve each other.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Cheers Cheeses

Have a nice day too y'hear?!!

Scooby~ The homosexual snivelling apostate browsing pommie bastard~ Snax

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Again, haven't read all the posts Don't know you Scoob, but seriously, are you counting time? If you love the dubs so much, embrace them! But don't you DARE come here and try to convince those of us whose lives have nearly been destroyed, whose families have been broken apart, whose relatives have deliberately torn the one bond that most humans hold so dear, family.

Frankly, I have little patience with your "JW's are such wonderful people" attitude. Start your own flipping forum.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

scubes,

Thank you for wishing me a good day. Don't take my comments critically - they were only said in all seriousness.

cheeses. A resting place for the unconsolable and indecisive ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit