Fibromyalgia..........................

by morty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" my friend has repeated this "You really find out who your friends are, when you become chronically ill!"

My hubby repeats this too and it's so true.

• talesin
    talesin

yes, mrsjones.... :'(

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Folks, I recommend you try taking some anatabine. I have spoken with people whose cases of FM-induced pain have cleared up. I believe it cuts down on pro-inflammatory cytokines which may be behind the problem. PM me for details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StVre96Vzr8

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Burns. I did a little research into it and am considering picking up a bottle for the hubby.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

You can now get it at GNC. It might already be available in Canada too. A box with 200 pills costs about $100. If you are truly broke, PM me and I will mail you a box.

• talesin
    talesin

thanks, but no thanks .....

• talesin
    talesin

That is very kind of you, BTS.

tal

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

That's OK Tal, I know we've had some static on the forum and I am on the outs with you, but this is real life, and real pain. You will be hearing more and more about this compound in the future. I believe it will help with a whole range of conditions that have an inflammatory response behind them. The researcher in the video is running an anatabine study in hundreds of patients in Michigan. It is also being studied at Johns Hopkins and in Florida. It is being studied in Italy at two universities. It is a natural molecule that exists in plants like tobacco, tomatoes, and peppers. I take it daily.

• talesin
    talesin

I did a little research on it after you mentioned it,, but will PM you after I do more ... like I said VERY kind of you.

xo

tal

oh,,, interesting!!!!!!!!!!! I can't eat tomatoes or bell peppers - sensitivities .... wonder if it's related??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

PM me, tal. I'll give you my phone. There are details I can't share here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit