Anyone interested in cyber sex?

by RubyTuesday 43 Replies latest social relationships

• talesin
    talesin

Rocketman & Gita

LMAO ! !

Ruby

I agree with Puternut on this one, as long as your partner can look over your shoulder and read the screen at ANY time. Each 'couple' makes their own definitions of what they are comfortable with.

Personally, I would consider this cheating and if I discovered my partner (fictional though he may be at this point heheh) having cybersex that would indicate some serious problems in the relationship.

talesin

• shotgun
    shotgun

You don't know it but your all a bunch of sex crazed tramps....the things you've done in my mind is unbelievable....

Lots of hurt feelings and marriage problems arise from cybersex...if your conscience bothers you and you would never want your spouse to find out then taht's a good indication on nyour own feelings about it.

• gumby
    gumby

Sex crazed tramps eh? You bastard!

Hey.....here's a thought! What if you have cyber sex with your own wife? Would that be classified as ...."un-natural......like oral sex?

Since the Watchtower did such a great fantastic job in explaing how the "organs"(genital) are clearly made for "natural intercourse" you know......the key fits the lock illustration......then phone sex it seems would be taboo. It would be the same as sodomy......un-natural, perverted, and a sin.

For me....I have 0 intrest in cyber sex. For a married person....I think it's cheating on your mate. How would a man feel if he caught his wife lookin at a bunch of dudes ugly ol' dingers anyways

Gumby

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well you all know I love to cyber flirt.. (that is a cute phrase)...

I just know how it feels to find out when your man is cybering... although I guess the one I speak of wasn't really doing it in the cyber form (i.e., typing the slow methodical sexy dialog) but phone sex which came from meeting women on the net. It really hurt to find out that a man who says he loves me and that I turn him on and that he could never have energy after us for another (he claimed) and yet find phone numbers and realize that he was calling women and having phone sex.. that he laid on our bed and masterbated by talking to another woman.. I don't know any other way to see that, but as a hurt. Not to mention when the women that I spoke with were not happy either when they realized they were doing this with a man in a relationship even though he told them he was single and free... it went so far as to be that I even came in the room once when he was talking to one of them in yahoo chat and had the web cam on (which I was unaware) and so when I came in and kissed him he explained me away to her as his son's girlfriend.... not as his lover.. even went so far as to say that he wouldn't do her like that.. it was out and out lieing and hurt everybit as much as if he had been literally in person f**cking her.. tell my heart it was just cyber or phone? and not real? the only difference is that there was no possibility of making babies.... that is what I call safe sex.. but not unhurtful sex.

• Puternut
    Puternut

There is no reason for anyone in a serious relationship to do that with another person. It IS cheating. And any form of play or talk like this is very damaging to the other person. No matter how they explain themselves away like this. It is not right.

Puternut

• The Angry Atheist
    The Angry Atheist

it must have been bejimin franklen who said: "to cyber is ta be a dork." yes, i think it was the benjmeister. to cyber is to jerk it are double click yer mouse while sparasticly typing on the computer.

this is not sheating, this is retarded. we all know how hard is is to clean the keyboard as it is.

as much as i approve of self gradification i cannot condon the act of cybering.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well on the female side of things.. the keyboard has the opportunity to stay clean..

• ball.
    ball.

Do you know you can get "keyboard condoms?" You really can!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've always viewed cybersex as stupid. When you get down to the basics, it's just words put together into sentences, and can be made into an interesting conversation. Since there's the extremely slim chance of meeting in person, and I don't get turned on by it, I don't consider it cheating. It's just interesting conversation. If the person goes as far as to make arrangements to meet the other person, then yes, it is cheating. I can be an incredible flirt, and I flirt with my fiance's friends all the time. In my opinion, cybersex is just flirting. Without the human senses attached to it (seeing, touching, tasting, hearing) it's pretty hollow. If I should write a sexually stimulating letter, and some woman I've never met finds it and reads it, is it cheating?

If cybersex is in fact cheating, then I should be marrying Joannadandy ;)

• Sassy
    Sassy

if each person on each end is good at cyber sex, it is way more than flirting..

it can be like reading a good book where the writer is so descriptive that you feel like you are really there doing it..

well cyber can be like that..

to me..........if you come to an orgasm while cybering.. (one or both) and you are in a relationship.........you are cheating..

you are doing more than flirting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit