Anyone interested in cyber sex?

by RubyTuesday 43 Replies latest social relationships

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I totally agree with Imallgrowdupnow. People tend to take things the wrong way sometimes. When its all in jest, fun. I flirt with women on here all the time. I wouldn't consider that cheating on my hubby though. I don't think he would care at all. After all, men dig the 2 women thing.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

dangit i missed the sex thread of the weekend!

ASL ASL ASL!

wanna rub my beak?

commmere baby lemme show you whats under my feathers!

bawk bawk bawk bawk OH GOD BAWK!

anycockadoodledoooooooo....

ok enough emu jokes..

hehe seriously,

if i had a spouse that had cyber sex i'd not have considered it cheating.. but if he'd developed a cyber relationship where he talked about real stuff and was eager to go talk to her instead of me i'd have considered it cheating. its not the talking dirty that is betrayal, its the building of relationships outside of the marriage that is.

• Jahna
    Jahna

Cyber relationships can be just as titillating, emotionally binding and physical attractive as offline relationships, in fact they can often be even more compelling. This is true because as many of us know, sex starts and ends in the brain, even if sometimes we think differently. The cyber medium of communication is written, this means it stimulates our brains and only our brains in ways we may never have felt before. Attachments can be emotionally strong because we are reaching out to others in fantasy, if all we have are words (sometimes a pic or two, real or as in often the case, not real) all we can do is create pictures of ourselves in someone else?s mind. For men and women alike we can paint the picture we want others to see, we all can be stunning with great bodies and with the sexual stamina of sex starved beasts. Who can beat this if your lonely or otherwise unfulfilled in your lives. Even some who are in ?normal? happy relationships often get a thrill out of cyber exploration and titillation.

Is it cheating? This all depends on your relationship, and emotional involvement. For those that do have more ?open? relationships, not at all, for those that don?t then possibly yes. If your typing away in the dark, behind your partner?s back then most definitely yes! Some couples have found cyber exploration an asset to their own relationship, it allows free testing of waters, in a safe environment. In other relationships, it has broken the bounds of trust and ruined it.

The dangers of cyber sex and relationships are real, and threatening, for many online only trysts often become offline as the emotional thrill of the relationship demands more and more. As in any relationship, trust is a fundamental key element, if cyber sex, real sex, phone sex, or even fantasy sex breeches trust, then you have indeed cheated on your partner, cheated them out of something very valuable, trust. The only real answer to this question is found between two loving people in a relationship. You, not any of us will set the boundaries of your relationship, what is right for one, maybe totally wrong for another.

Jahna

• Sassy
    Sassy

talk about a blast from the past....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit