Sexual Chemistry and abstinence before marriage

by Elsewhere 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Bottomline is if you can't warm her up move on

That is exactly what I did.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A lot of JWs marry someone they have no chemistry with. Why? Because the dating pool is very shallow. There is slim pickens available to choose from. I once asked my Bible teacher, a sister, why JWs were getting divorces. She told me that she and her ministerial servant husband were of the opinion that many JW couples do not truly love each other when they marry. They are lonely and they marry our of desperation more than love.

Chemistry is something you usually should be able to tell without ever laying a finger on the other person anyway. Sexual compatibility isn't necessarily synonymous with chemistry, but chemistry sure enhances the experience.

Flyin'

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

imallgrowedup said:

*now is wondering how Elsewhere could actually smack xjw with Mr. Johnson - and deciding not to go there!*

xjw smacks Elsewhere on the side of the head with Stanley.....That's Stanley, as in Power tools.
  • freelife
    freelife

Sexual chemestry is exactly why i now belive in "try it before you buy it." Sex is a important part of relationships if you are not compatable with someone you are in for a misrable relationship. I think that some when they are stuck in a relationship with no spark get afraid to say that they are not satisfied and this puts extra strain on relationships.

• Puternut
    Puternut

I detect some serious chemistry here between XJW and Elsewhere. And I am not talking acid reflux.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

From my point of view it all has to do with LOVE! If LOVE is there then everything else falls into place and there is no need to worry about chemistry etc.

LOVE provides the chemistry and everything else!

Sabrina

• Puternut
    Puternut

Wuv twue wuv?

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
  • Maverick
    Maverick

Sorry to disagree with you darlin', But love and sex, while related, are two different things. I will concede that I will most likely have great sex with one I love but I can do the same with one I don't, and the reverse is true as well. Maverick, of the "been there done that class".

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Wuv twue wuv?

Mawwige is what bwings us togevah today.

Hey, loving someone doesn't mean you will have chemistry with them. You don't have to love someone to have chemistry with them either. But the best sex involves someone you love and have chemistry with. Oh yeah and it helps A LOT if you also like them. Like me old mom told me and I only later realized was true, "You can love someone and not like them one bit."

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit