Elsewhere

growedup,

His full name is: Dick P. Johnson

(The P. stands for Peter)

Sometimes I just call him Mr. Happy.

• desib77
    desib77

Elsewhere,

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much info......

Desi

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Neil and I were abstinent before marriage. We were together for 2 years before our wedding night. Lack of chemistry was never an issue. I imagine if there isn't chemistry in a relationship, it doesn't get to the engagement point. I've dated guys where there is NO chemistry, but I adored the guy. I couldn't get past dating for a few weeks before I called it off. I cannot imagine marrying the guy.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    His full name is: Dick P. Johnson

(The P. stands for Peter)

ROFLMBO!!!!!

*now is wondering how Elsewhere could actually smack xjw with Mr. Johnson - and deciding not to go there!*

growedup

• franklin J
    franklin J

lack of chemistry would be a big problem for me.....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Billygoat,

You and Neil are very luck you two found each other... a lot of people would describe you are the perfect couple. ;)

I wish you two the best!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Elsewhere,

Quit being so sexist. How do you know that it's not the WOMAN'S insecurity at issue?

On a serious note I've found in my old age that sex as an expression of love (and in marriage) is more fulfilling than Hot Monkey Lovin in the long run. Happy are those that wait until they're married AND have HOT MONKEY LOVIN!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Seriously though, do people get to the sex stage and then discover there isn't chemistry? Why have sex before you know that?

• sandy
    sandy
    Have you ever "been with" someone only to discover that there was absolutely no sexual chemistry... no matter what either of you did, it was just not satisfying?

I thought men were attracted to anything in a skirt.

Seriously, this has happened to me. The more I thought about it I realized it was his personality that was turning me off sexually.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Never happened as a dud. But I got frisky with the ex before the wedding day. Now after the divorce I met a lady who was a total mannequin in the sack. I thought it was me. Spent more time with her and after a few more times I knew it was a waste of effort. No blame, we just didn't mesh. I moved on. No complains from the peanut gallery since! Bottomline is if you can't warm her up move on, unless you don't care about sex, (and that ain't me!) If you marry a person like that get it annulled. Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit