Would you wear a crucifx?

by orangefatcat 47 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

My wonderful husband knows that I have been a religious person most of my life and while he despises Jehovah's Witnesses with a passion, he knows that I still believe in God and Christ.

He being a Greek Orthodox and a wonderful human being he bought me a beautiful crucifix of Jesus on a cross.

It is black stone and silver and says on the back of the cross, alpha and omega.

I love wearing it. I am no ashamed to wear either. How do you feel about wearing a cross?

Love Orangefatcat.OrangeFatCat 15

• flower
    flower

I would only wear it if my name was Theresa or Tammy, or something else that starts with a t.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Why is that Flower?

Terry

• flower
    flower

cause its just a 't' to me.

• aunthill
    aunthill

I have a wardrobe of crosses (not crucifixes, no corpus) and I love wearing them. I have a small gold with tiny diamonds all down the upright and cross piece. I have another, slightly larger gold one; a silver celtic style; and a Star of David that says Jesus across the middle of the star, that I got in Jerusalem when I went there in March, 2002.

I love wearing them all and "I am not ashamed" either,

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

My wife won't wear a cross...a least not often...but wears a star of david every day...

• glitter
    glitter

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a ******* cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on." Bill Hicks I agree with that. I wouldn't wear a cross, let alone a crucifix, if I was a Christian.

• talesin
    talesin

I sometimes wear an ankh, but no cross as I am not a Christian.

I carve crosses from soapstone and alabaster, though. One I made was a lapel pin (celtic cross in green) and a couple others (large) to hang on the wall. They were Xmas gifts ordered by customers.

tal

• Beans
    Beans

I'm not into them, plus I don't believe in God so thats the main reason. But if Jehovah said to wear one I would fer sure eh!

Beans

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Tal, I think its wonderful you make crosses and what other things you create, and you sell them. I would love to see them could you send me a few pics .

thanks

Ofc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit