It just friggen gets worse.....

by Country Girl 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Purple
    Purple

Ohh {{{{{{countrygirl}}}}} I am so sorry. Sorry that you found out the way you did and sorry your and your beautiful brothers had to go through this and to have effected you all your whole lives is unbelievable and also unfair. Hope you do catch up with him and it starts the healing process for you. I cant even imagine what you must be going through.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Blondie:

I don't think you understand. He *will* look me in the face and say he is sorry. I am a Texan, and when I say he'll look me in the face and say he is sorry, I mean it. If its the last thing he ever does on Earth, the man will look eye to eye to me and tell me he's sorry.. This is not a dream, it's a promise. If he doesn't do it, he will be doomed to hell. I am going to find him as soon as I get back from Nashville, ad I will make his life misrable until he comes face to face with me and says he's sorry.

cg

• gumby
    gumby

Nothin meaner than a mad woman!

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nothin meaner than a mad woman!

Gumby

Yes and it's the wiseman who never forgets it.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Gumbo... what else would you have me do?

Country girl

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

eye.. country guy.... niiiiice flag. heh.

your cousin

Country GIRL

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sometimes I read things here that just blow me away and I find myself unable to say anything sensible or uplifting to help.

This of one of those times.

You have attitute country girl. Go and do what feel you have to do. Give the bastard the guilt trip from hell.

((((((((Country Girl))))))))

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I wanna have a nice avatar/flag when I beat ths man's ass within an inch of his life.

cg

• Mac
    Mac

Damn CG.....I thought that was Mel Gibson in Braveheart.......It was you all along....

((((CG))))

mac

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Thanks Black sheep. When I get back from nashville, hell is going to be waiting for this man. I was molested when I was four. It sucked, but I could handle it most of the time. When I found out, today, that this same man molested my brothers. I am going on a rampage and I promise that I will make this man's life miserable as soon as I find him,m and I WILL find him. No problem. There qre LOTS of JW's that wanna turn him in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit