Mac:

You are such a love. <swings from the chandelier> throws kisses

• Mac
    Mac

*catches every one*.....my heart is with you

mac

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Mac: I'll need all the heart I can get. I'm going on a journey to find the men that treated me bad, my whole life. My best bet is: it wasn't YOU I'm gonna find that sumbitch that molested my brothers and me... and I'm gonna make him look us in the eye and say he's sorry. If he don't he'll be REAL SORRY. When I get back from nashville... I'll be expecting that you'll have an almond chocolate statue waiting for me... <snort>

• Mac
    Mac

I thank the gods above that I'm not on the receiving end of that glance.....I'm awakening my long lost sculptor as we speak....

mac, of the always liked working with chocolate class

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

((((( Country Girl ))))) I too am at a loss of words, but my thoughts are with you.

• Suzyque
    Suzyque

Hi Country girl,

I hope everything goes well at the Silentlamb meeting. I sort of understand how you feel because my husband was abused by a brother. I am looking foreward to watching the news on Saturday. I hope it reaches all the national and international news stations.

Take care,

Suzyque

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Take care sweetie.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

(((((Country Girl)))))

Wow Country Girl, that information about your siblings is awful.

I don't have anything to say besides that I hope you find peace in your heart in the near future.

How you go about doing that I wouldn't even dare say since I have so little comprehension of what you have & are going through.

Paul

• blondie
    blondie
    If he doesn't do it, he will be doomed to hell. I am going to find him as soon as I get back from Nashville, ad I will make his life misrable until he comes face to face with me and says he's sorry.

I probably understand more than you know. My molester did say he was "sorry" because he had to and stay a JW. But a few years later, he tells me privately that he lied and he wasn't sorry and didn't think he had done anything wrong. Only if he is truly sincere, and that may be hard to determine, will that apology mean anything. Confronting him about the abuse may be helpful even if he doesn't apologize. Take someone with you.

I found it was necessary to move on without a sincere apology. No apology, then no association with him. If people asked me why I no longer associated with this person, I told them, briefly that the person had molested me but never apologized, even denying it after having been reproved by a JC. He admitted lying to the JC but they did not want to pursue farther (big surprise).

I used to imagine all sorts of revenge but found my life was revolving around that and I wasn't healing. All this has happened over 20 years. My molester has been losing friends, his social circle as one by one they realize what the problem really is. He's a JW but lives on the road.

Let's talk at SL, CG.

Blondie (knows more than you can imagine, further down the road)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((((((CountryGirl)))))))))))))))))

I can totally understand the rage you feel! It's normal and it's justified, I hope you find some resolution and a way to safely contain your anger.

Have a good trip, I think it great that you are going to the Silentlamb meeting maybe you'll find out something you can do to the creep that molested you and your brothers while there that would put him behind bars.

My heart aches for you and all the survivors of abuse.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit