It just friggen gets worse.....

by Country Girl 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Tomorrow I am leaving for the Silent Lambs summit. At 5 a.m. Tonight, my JW brother, who is dying from a very rare disease, tells me that he was molested by the same guy that molested me. He also hints around that our brother, who is dead, was molested. I tell all my friends that if they see a little "poof" of smoke on their radar in Tennessee this weekend, it's me spontaneously combusting.

I have so much rage that I can't contain it. I am a known "hot head" and i have been working to contain and control my temper, but it's really hard after I found this out.

I am going to go to Nashville and behave myself... but believe me, when I get back, someone is going to pay. It's one thing to molest *me*... but now that I know this person hurt my baby brothers, molested them.. This man is going to wish he never met me. If I have to go to Denver and hunt him down, I'll make the thousand mile trip. But he WILL look in my eyes and tell me he's sorry if it's the last thing he does.

Billy Carmichael, watch out! Country Girl is coming and she's bringing hell with her!

CG

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((CG)))))))))))))

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I hear you, Country Girl! It's infuriating and saddening too. I wish you every effective success in your fight.

• blondie
    blondie

Countrygirl, you be there now, I'm looking for you to give you a hug(s) in person. Yes, I found out one by one that my siblings had all been molested. As to saying they're sorry, they just lie,lie, lie. Don't even bother; it makes them think they still have control over you.

Blondie (see you at the press conference)

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Country Girl,

Big hugs from your Arkie cousin! I wish you a pleasant trip to TN.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((CG)))))))))))))))))))))))))

CountryGuy

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Thanks all ya'll. That's so sweet. I wish I could be all decent and stuff about it, but I am a time bomb waitig to happen. I would *never* hurt anybody, but I have so much rage that it can't be contained. I am a cynical two faced bitch with a bad attitude. I hate everyone mostly, except little kids and animals.

country

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

he is lucky to have you for a sister !

talesin

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My head hurts. Why bother friggen livin? Ya'll aggravate me every day and the noise is so goddamn incredible it's blowing my ear drums out. I'd rather hide my ears and my head.. how can you stand all this noise? ARGH

• talesin
    talesin

CG

The last time I felt like this, I went out in the backyard and pounded the ground with a fencepost ... do you have a way to release ??

I hear ya, sista ....

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

CG,

I'm a victim, though not of a JW. This terrible anger you are feeling is a good thing. It hurts and seems unpleasant for now. I remember when I could not get angry over what happened to me. When that anger finally came and I was able to release it, it was a beautiful thing. Let go of it honey. Go somewhere (bring some good earplugs) where it's safe to do so and just scream and yell and then allow yourself to cry like hell. Break up rocks with a sledgehammer if you have to. Get that anger out. Anger is one big step in healing. Embrace it.

Flyin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit