Your Tomb Stone... what do you want written on it?

by Elsewhere 54 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

i want to be creamated, have a very few of my ashes scattered on the ground and have a keg put on top of me, so i can say "the keg's on me". then the rest of them i want my friends to smoke me =D if they don't smoke, they can snort me!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Too late smart and too soon old"

I'm reading these out to my hubby and he says,

"I thought this was a round trip!"

hugs,

Annie

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

OH NO, I DIDN'T GET MY 10 HOURS IN !

• roybatty
    roybatty
    i want to be creamated, have a very few of my ashes scattered on the ground and have a keg put on top of me, so i can say "the keg's on me". then the rest of them i want my friends to smoke me =D if they don't smoke, they can snort me!

That is one of the most disturbing posts I have ever read! lol

• roybatty
    roybatty

Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis

• blueyes
    blueyes

..no really, it's dark in here..

• Purple
    Purple

Bugger me, didn't see that one coming......................

Here lies Terina, she played hard, laughed a lot and loved everyone in her life...all except one that is...may he rot in hell..alone and in agony......

• dh
    dh

• FMZ
    FMZ

Would like to be cremated to save the money. After all, when we die we are but dust anyway. If the authorities allowed it I'd be buried in the woods behind my house. If I had to have an epitaph, it would read something like..

"My Prayer Was Finally Answered

Deus Fortitudo Mea

(God is My Strength)"

I think too many people fear death. Why? Death is like a jalapeno pepper. Millions have already tasted them, and lived (with mild discomfort for a short time). Though before you try your first, you are nervous, maybe even scared.

Death is but the beginning. I have prayed for death many times, to be released from this imperfect fleshly prison, and find out the universe's secrets. We are capable of so little whilst bonded to this body. This cannot be all there is... can it? If there is life after death, then I would like to learn everything. If there is not... I will never know it.

As my signature in another forum states: "The meaning of life has been raped and desecrated, so embrace the killer of the body, for the soul shall live on and find the pure meaning of death."

FMZ

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Not too sure what I would want written on the tombstone, I'm leaning towards cremation.

But if I do the burial thing, I'd like my friends to come by and take turns pouring a good Canadian Whiskey over my grave ..........

....... provided of course, it hasn't passed through their kidneys first !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit