Jesus versus Judas. (May cause offence)

by Englishman 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby

Lets go back even FURTHER in Gods plan. This betrayer is foretold before his great great great grandparents were born. The betrayer had absolutely no start yet in any manner and god knew he would end up that way.

That means god knew Satan would fall and decieve man that he created in his image, and man would suffer along with his offspring for thousands of years, resulting in god sending his son to die a horrible death to fix up the plan that god made that went sour.

And people believe this stuff.

Gumby

• Mac
    Mac

Well........

This is dumb! (may cause offence)

mac

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    And people believe this stuff.

Gumby

Yeah, they believe God burns people forever in hell, too. If it all is true by some ludicrous twist in fate, then God ain't no paragon of virtue. I think we've been duped into believing God is good and Satan is bad if this is the case. I mean, put people here, give them crappy genetics, give some of them poverty, throw all kinds of confusing religious teachings at them and get so pi$$ed off at them for not accepting your son as savior that you zap their @$$es forever or you fry their @$$es forever and ever.

It's all about control. It was always about control. Use fear and you can control.

Flyin'

• gumby
    gumby

Now now......settle down heather.....settle down.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Now now......settle down heather.....settle down.

Gumby

Awww, you don't like it when I get fiesty?

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I've always wondered at this supposed "fantastic sacrifice"

Jesus was going to 'save everyone' and knew he was going to be resurrected.

Compare this with the unknown soldier that stays behind to delay the advancing army and allow more of his comrades to escape or who otherwise sacrifices himself with the knowledge that no one may even know of his sacrifice and he's giving up the only life he has.

THAT is sacrifice.

• pudd
    pudd

Compare this with the unknown soldier that stays behind to delay the advancing army and allow more of his comrades to escape or who otherwise sacrifices himself with the knowledge that no one may even know of his sacrifice and he's giving up the only life he has.

THAT is sacrifice.

Amen!

• berten
    berten

Why was Judas necessary in this scheme anyway?

Why did Jesus not simply walk up to the Roman leaders and say:"Please nail me to a cross,

there is this 'Original Sin' affair I need to deal with.Thank you very much"...

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

LOL @ Berten!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Berten....good one....Also maybe Judas hung himself because he somehow realized he hadn't any free will! That he was a pawn in a rather long drawn out and needless to say, convoluted game. AND he gets to be castigated for gettin Jebus executed, when it was Jehover's fault after all!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit