I Am Beginning To Despise This "Cult"

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Gumby,

: Speakin of Farkel and Minimus........I don't suppose you two rude, introverted, snobby bastards are going to make Dallas in May are you? It would be awesome if you guys could make it. I'm sure there is a piano where we are at and Fark could entertain us, while Minimus asks people "how they liked it".??????????????????

Yeah. I play a five-minute-long piece and Minimus creates a fifteen hour discussion about it!

: Seriously guys.....it would be great if you two could be there.

Things are still up-in-the-air for me, so I'm not sure yet. I'd love to go if Valis won't be there!

: BTW Fark....I'll be flying out of Sacramento ......maybe we could hook up for some lunch at the airport even if you can't make Dallas.

Let me know when and I'll do my best to get to the airport.

Farkel

• franklin J
    franklin J

hey Min,

buckle up; the bumpy ride is just beginning.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    how many times have I heard "there is bad association even at the Kingdom Hall."

Right you are. So, I'm adding this to the "list of things to say when a dub confronts you about not being at the KH."

Dub: "We haven't seen you at the KH lately; we miiissss you!"

Me: " Yeah, you know how we're always told that there is bad association even at the KH?"

Dub: "Uh, yeah..."

Me: "I found that to be true, so I stopped going."

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Little Witch

If you value a persons being, just celebrating the presence of this person, by having a cake and saying "I love you" is made to be evil and wicked, then I question the opposition rather than the celebrators.

That's a very good way of putting that, 'value a persons being,' I like that. It's sure not what's standard JW teaching, if you have one iota of difference.

Min, Gumby & Farkel,

I too am getting into that 'despise' mode...nobody warned me about this. I've gained a lot of strength here...and my mouth and feet again!It feels 'good'...the freedom, it feels 'bad'...the regret of the loss of time, regret of others I brought to the JW's and regret of how everyone (incld. me) suffer because of it.

wabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit