Big Tex & cruzanheart: 1, Elders: 0

by cruzanheart 48 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

LW pats Ladybug on her head and hugs chris and nina.

It sure sounds like a "double whammy visit". A last ditch attempt at bringing you back into the fold with the memorial invite, or giving you the boot with the "do you believe the organization is gods channel" question.

Standard question for writing you both off with dissociation IMO.

I am glad you are both smiling about it, it just goes to show how over it you both are.

((((hugs))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    And you believed them????

No, not really. I know how sneaky and duplicitious elders, and the organization as a whole are. But I will pursue litigation if they decide to attack. I have no interest in taking on the Society, but I will screw up their retirement income through a lawsuit againt both as individuals. I told them that if they left me and mine alone, we would have no problem. If not, then I would have "a major problem not with the Society, but with you two". I hope they got my message. We'll see.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Way to go, considering it was a suprise terrorist attack, you did very well. Knowing the truth about the troof can sure embolden one. They were the ones in fear.

They immediately backed off that one and said that no one gets disassociated unless they write a letter

That is a blatant lie.

Re the legal aspect. I sent them a letter theatening legal action, when they popped a surpise JC meeting on us after an abscence of 4 years, and they DA'ds us anyways, though no announcement was ever made in the congregations, it was passed through by the grapevine.

Hoping they just decide to leave you alone, and let you fade.

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

got my morning off with a chuckle, both of you did great.

Sadie

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Way to go guys!! Your replies were fantastic, I don't think they will be bothering you again for a long time. I can only hope that I keep my wits about me if the elders come by to ask me "The Question". I have some good ideas how I will answer :-) Thanks for the laugh!

Hapgood

• Special K
    Special K

Good job Big Tex and Cruzanheart...

Enjoyed reading the whole post...

Sounds like you "skunked them".

They didn't even get a bite with that loaded question "do you still believe this is Jehovah's organization"..

Your laughing in unison must have baffled them a bit. LOL

Good Job.

sincerely

Special K

• Sassy
    Sassy

you guys handled yourselves very well! Wow.. I wish I could only keep my drothers about me so well if the elders came a calling

• willyloman
    willyloman
    I looked him in the eye and said, "Hon, my parents were baptized before I was born, we moved where the need was greater twice in my life, I pioneered for 13 years, my dad was an elder AND of the anointed, and I married a ministerial servant who was also a pioneer. I was as IN as it gets."

You rock, sister!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh Nina & BigTex!

What an excellent example you were to your kids. Best thing you could have done.

Hospitable, but not letting any BS, lack of love, make you feel bad about yourself in your own house.

I agree with BT now, I just feel sorry for those stuck in.

Hugs,

Joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit