Big Tex & cruzanheart: 1, Elders: 0

by cruzanheart 48 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Excellent post. LOL.

You guys handled those elders just perfectly. Perhaps you said something that will one day flip a switch in their mental attic that says there is indeed somebody home.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Another silence. Elder #1 struggled with this for a minute and then asked, "Can I ask, do you still believe this is Jehovah's organization?"

I can see this question coming in up in the near future with the elders in the cong where i had previously attended especially during the memorial season. I am going to say as little as possible when the time comes, but I may just turn that question around on them....Can I ask you, why do you believe this is Jehovah's Org? I have been having a hard time with this so could you tell me please, for what purpose has he allowed this and that and this and that to go on?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I do not believe anyone who says they can not DA u unless u write a letter.

Princess and her husband were da'd a year ago, and didn't write a letter. They celebrated Christmas, which was all those old men needed.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Shock it to 'em Nina and Chris..............way to go!!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your sense of humor about all of it Nina. It was so good you didnt let them make you angry all over again.

I really laughed at the thing you did with the crotch magnet doggie...........hehe. Oh,, it is fun to get our little digs in where we can , huh? LOL.

Love ya both, Dede

• Dino
    Dino

Great job guys!

You didnt fold or lose your cool, which was admirable.

I would love to meet ya'll some time (fellow Dallasite).

Dino

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Nina, Nina, Nina,........

I have got to get you a sword.

Bravo to you for standing up to them!

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Navigator
    Navigator

That invitation burned really well, too, despite the fact that it was printed on such cheap paper. Enjoyed seeing you guys again.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Way to go Nina and Tex!!!!

Devon

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Both of you "guys" are sooooo gutsy. Kudos... I bet it felt reeeeeeal good.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yeah cruzan and BigTex!!!!!!

Don't mess with me, bucko.

Nina

GiiiiiiirrrrrrrLLL you got big'uns! You go girl!

That was so cool how you handled them, anit-witnessing rules!

*still chuckling*

bc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit