To the right wing Americans

by donkey 37 Replies latest social current

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

It takes the RIGHT wing and the LEFT wing to make america fly.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Actually "to be or not to be" sums up Kerry's position on things.

so true, he is a" lets just threaten them with force, but don't use" it guy. Just what the radicals in the East want, someone without courage of conviction.

not somone i would want protecting the country.

• TonyT
    TonyT

Out of respect for the office I would support him but I doubt if that will be necessary. It's easy for him to trash Bush for American jobs going overseas as well as the complex issue of global terrorism but I don't see Kerry providing solutions. Even former NYC mayor Ed Koch, a lifelong Democrat, stated that he will be voting for Bush.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Who gives a shit. Fargin muricans and their 3 1/2 year campaigns

I'm trying to save jw's.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I may not like everything he would say or do, but I would respect him because he was the president.

growedup

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Respect, yes, unless he does something to lose that respect...support...depends what you mean by support. I'm sure I will oppose most of his economic initiatives.

How about the left wingers...will they begin to support Bush when he is re-elected?

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

NO

One must respect the man before he can respect the position.

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmmm, .... ok, but only if he smiles just once.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

He can't smile, the botox has frozen his muscles in place.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    How about the left wingers...will they begin to support Bush when he is re-elected?

Respect Bush, yes. I feel that any president deserves respect simply because of the office. So, regardless of who the president is, Americans should at least respect the office and the man (or woman) who holds it.

Support Bush, dunno. It depends on whether or not I agree with any of his policies. I will say this, I honestly feel that Bush believes he is doing what is best for our country. I also believe that 75% of what his administration is doing is not helping our country at all. I supported and voted for him as Gov. of Texas. Gov. George W. Bush and Pres. George W. Bush, IMO, are two totally different people. I'd like to see more of the man that was governor. I can support that W.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit