To the right wing Americans

by donkey 37 Replies latest social current

• donkey
    donkey

If John Kerry wins the election: will you respect him as your president?

Will you support him?

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Yep. I would.

Although I'm not a far right winger- I consider myself a right leaning moderate.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

to quote Sex in the City "absofuckinglutely" I always respect them even if I do not agree with them -- hell I even respected Clinton -- at least he liked oral sex even though he did not realize it was having sexual relations with THAT woman -- Miss Lewinsky

• donkey
    donkey

I will not likely support him.

But I am not right wing.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Donk,

Yes, perhaps I didn't give it enough thought- I doubt I'd "support" him, more like I'd tolerate him, though, and respect him because of the office, not necessarily as a man, though.

• donkey
    donkey

yeah, by November we will have gone through a considerable length of time of being convinced that Bush and Kerry are both sumbags due to the way the system works. Then we are expected to decondition ourselves overnight and call the winner "My Leader"????? Yeah right on...I need to install a switch in my makeup.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Sure, I'll support him in the same way the left wing Americans support Bush.

What's good for the goose is good for the catsup heiress' husband.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I do not respect keery , he is too weak to protect this country, and i do not believe america will elect him. However, i do believe americans should support their president as far as possible. U know the all adage, together we stand, divided we fall? well, it really is true.

count me PRO BUSH

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

He's not getting elected... but if he does, as long as he fulfills his oath of office, I will "support" him and defend his actions as best as I can from foreign criticism.

I think he would be the wrong choice at this point in history, but I also think that democracy is more permanent than one man.

CZAR

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

"Sure, I'll support him in the same way the left wing Americans support Bush."

My thoughts exactly. (And I'm not sure what the "right wing" is, but I consider myself a modering slightly right on many issues, definately not all)

Beyond that, I find Kerry to be boring, lacking resolve and vision. Supporters of his deem him the modern day "Hamlet", quiet, brooding, complex... Yeah, that's what this nation needs. Actually "to be or not to be" sums up Kerry's position on things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit