My Dad died a few hours ago

by BONEZZ 96 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

My deepest symathy goes out to you dear. I am so sorry for your loss.

You are in my thoughts this day, It is so hard to lose a parent. Take care.

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

((((((Bonezz))))))) I'm so sorry for your great loss..... Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.

Hapgood

• El Cid
    El Cid

So sorry to hear of your loss - I lost my father to cancer in 1997 so I certainly know what you're going through. Even though this is an extremely difficult time for you, try to keep in mind that the day will come where thinking of your father will bring smiles to you again.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

(((Bonezz))))

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how hard this must be for you right now, as we lost a close family member just a few months ago. Please know that we are thinking about you.

-Doodle-V and Savage Buddha

• toreador
    toreador

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mum after I had only been married a couple of months. It sounds like your dad was a very courageous man. Take heart and take care of your mum as best you can.

Tor

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((Bonezz))))))

deepest sympathy

Joy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Sending to you hugs and condolances for your loss. I hope that you carry good memories about all the days of your life. And I was glad to see your father didn't want to be viewed as a JW anymore. Its a terrible cruel world as it is but to be treated in such a terrible way by the congregation is quite another matter all together, especially since they know they are to have love amongst themselves.

I think JWs say those words but they don't know the meaning of true love and caring. To many its just a statement. How sad to go all those years in an organization that didn't like or appreciate you. But remember God never forgets the good works you did for His Name.

Thank God they are not the judges. If they do judge then they are going to be judged for what they did to others.

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Please remain calm and remember all the friends you have here and they will talk or chat with you mostly any hour of the day. May you have peace and may God Bless you

My deepest sympathy

Love Orangefatcat (terry)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit