My Dad died a few hours ago

by BONEZZ 96 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Bonezz----Please know of my deepest sympathies. I feel bad for you.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I'm so sorry, Bonezz.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry for your loss Bonezz

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

To Bonezz,

With Deepest Sympathy.

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Im so sorry for your loss Bonzzzz :*( I dont know how I will react when someone I love dies. Its amazing that at almost 50 I have not had to go through that yet. But my parents are getting up there.

Hugs from us all.

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Bonezz))))

Sincere condolences.

Love, Scully

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

So sorry to hear this.

Sadie

• Will Power
    Will Power

Very Sad, my condolences.

Will

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Our deepest sympathy for your loss---you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

• eteacher
    eteacher

Hello, I would like to extend my condolences to you and your family. My father died on April 01, 2003 he had been a devoted member of the JW's for many years. He was an intelligent and loving man who was constantly degraded by the brothers in the congregation. The whole elder and overseer hierarchy was disgustingly political in my view. Anyway my mother a hypocritical JW who has had more affairs than Mata Hari held my dad's funeral in the Kingdom Hall. I refused to go because I know how the people there tortured my father by advising him not to have contact with me after I left the organization. I believe that one of the greatest sadnesses of my father's life was his struggle to uphold all of the rules and regulations imposed upon him by JW's. As a black man he already had a hard time in this world, but to be constantly judged and criticized, not to mention watched by people who are supposed to be your Christian brothers and sisters must have been unbearable. I am so happy to say that before my dad died he told me he didn't want to be known as a JW. He just wanted to himself. He started smoking ( I hate that habit), and he just started living life on his own terms. This website is greatly appreciated by myself, and once again my deepest sympathies in your time of loss .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit