Introductions

by CeriseRose 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm happy that you've found the way of life that is going to be more beneficial to your well-being. I wish you all the best in your future!

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Cerise!

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Thanks everyone!

Now since I've been welcomed so nicely, I must to confess something (even though I know we don't need confession for absolution).

I'm an addict.

Aren't cheese fries the BEST?!?

• kat2u
    kat2u

Welcome Cerise! looking forward to getting to know you.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Welcome Cerise,

Hope you enjoy your stay here,

Puternut

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Aren't cheese fries the BEST?!?"

Just be sure to clean your keyboard from time to time... or maybe you do... licking the cheese off the keycaps.

hahahahaha

Welcome,

Jim TX

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board Cerise. I enjoyed reading your story. I wish you the best and pray God gives you peace.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome CeriseRose

About your DA letter, post it. it couldn't possibly compare with anything JCanon puts up.

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Welcome Welcome Welcome Cerise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll love it here!

Strawberryfieldsforever

• nojudgement
    nojudgement

Welcome Cerise. I am to am new. I read your whole story on the other site. Amazing....the lack of love in the organization. It is psychotic. It's funny how once you are on the fringe...all of your confidential information is up for grabs from "friends" who have lent a shoulder to cry on. I've had more true friends who loved me without a motive in the world, then I ever found in the truth. Friends who would keep your confidence and who love you without judgement. It feels wonderful. I hope your disassociation is the beginning of helping you to find peace. You've been through so much with your losses. My heart goes out to you. Looking forward to your posts...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit