Introductions

by CeriseRose 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

Howdy Darlin'! Maverick

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Cerise.

...and Golden Girl, the WTBTS is technically correct. A sender's letter no longer belongs to them as soon as they mail it. After that, it belongs to the receiver.

They should keep in mind that the same rules apply in reverse. All the letters of response they have mailed to questioning JW's over the years, belong to the recipients. If they want to post such letters, the WTBTS should not get their knickers in a knot.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Okay who is JCanon and why is my DA letter required for comparison?

*lost*

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Thanks to everyone else who has posted welcomes.

And I do lick my keyboard every once in awhile. I'm rather messy. hehe

And regarding 'worldly' friendships...they literally saved me during my time of grief. I couldn't sleep or eat, and it was the non-JWs who sat with me for hours just talking me through crying, emotion, stress and all that kind of stuff. These were virtual strangers I only knew online. It is really sad that they provided more help than people that knew me 'personally'. And when JWs kept telling me they were 'bad', I just couldn't believe it. I could see where my true support and friends were.

It's so nice to be out. :)

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hi, and welcome CRose. Regarding your addiction, as long as its Tillamook Cheese, all is well!

carnel of the "anti-velveta" class

• jgnat
    jgnat

Cerise, I think the JCanon reference was a compliment of sorts. JCanon holds the title for the windiest posts. I think our poster friend is simply interested in taking out a ruler for comparison.

• marie67
    marie67

Hi cerese!!! You'll enjoy it here!!! So far I am

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Ah. Well I do admit quite readily I'm verbose. ;)

Okay Carmel, you just scared the c*ap outta me. I've only discovered Tillamook in the last year and it's my favorite. We don't get it in Canada. How on EARTH did you know?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hi Cerise and welcome!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Codeblue

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Hi Cerise and Welcome!!!

Hapgood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest