Introductions

by CeriseRose 33 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Hi! I'm new! Well not 'new', as I'm over 30. heh But I'm newly out (letter of disassociation dropped off at KH end of January, and I was announced last Thursday night). I posted my 'story' on a different ex-JW board, and as it is so long, I'm not reprinting it. hehe Even with cut and paste it's icky. So if anyone's interested enough to read it all, here's the link: http://pub208.ezboard.com/fbeyondjehovahswitnessesfrm4.showMessage?topicID=5165.topic Anyway, I came here because on the other board one of your threads was linked for a topic (I forget now which one) and I looked around a bit as a guest and thought I'd register. So I look forward to 'meeting' you all, and learning more and hopefully contributing to your group here. Cerise :)

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

eeek! that had formatting. sorry for the icky read! :(

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome to the board Cerise! I'm sure you will find many here with parallel lives to yours. Once again, welcome!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome to this community, CeriseRose! It was very nice chatting with you and logical this morning until chat collapsed! CRASH!

But I hope you will remember to post about Jane Austen!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Welcome Cerise...I post at Tim's board too..I am Snoozy over there...

ps..I mailed my letter to the WTBTS..years ago. I tried to get a copy of it a while back..they said it was their personal property now...wouldn't give me a copy.(It had incriminating evidence in it!..) I didn't think they would give me a copy...but I tried..

Golden Girl..aka..Snoozy..

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Cerise.

cj

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

nice to meet you CheriseRose

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Welcome aboard

Nadsam