Morsels of Lard

by Xena 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

We have a guy who comes by every now and then selling homemade tamales....those wonderful little morsels of lard...beef, pork, chicken and bean & cheese...I got the beef...and scarfed down uuummmm 5 of them ...I couldn't help myself....

May the God's of Fat have mercy on my ass!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you have trouble resisting???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ahhh yes! Deep Fried Lard Balls! Mmmm Mmmm Goooood!

• Xena
    Xena

so is this just a texas thing...anyone else have a tamale craving? or anything else for that matter they just can't resist?

Warm bread fresh from the oven...that's another one...

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    May the God's of Fat have mercy on my ass!

*** gets pushed out of the way as men rush into line to become Xena's 'God of Fat' ***

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    anyone else have a tamale craving? or anything else for that matter they just can't resist?

Warm bread fresh from the oven

Warm bread chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I understand there are some places in this world where people cannot buy or cook good Mexican food. Talk about being deprived !!! Do you suppose there is some way to help these poor lost souls ???

• Xena
    Xena

After those tamales there is plenty of me to go around Winston!

Come on surely Elsewhere, Winston and I not the only people with no self control when it comes to certain things....

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Shutter maybe I should bring some of these tamales to the fest....share the love???

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I've managed to resist going into a Krispy Kreme for several years now, but I'm getting weaker.

For those of you who don't know what Krispy Kreme is, it the crack-cocaine of the pastry world. .

• Bryan
    Bryan

Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!

and any other food rich in carbs and lards!

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit